Printful and Printify: Which is Better?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Printful and Printify are two popular Print-On Demand marketplaces. If you are new to a Print-On-Demand business and want to know which one is better, here is my honest opinion based on my own experience.

I will mainly focus on the price difference and quality of the product produced on these two different marketplaces.

Printfull have its own print shop which means when customer orders, Printfull will print the product and ship it to the buyer. For sellers, they offer a monthly discount (you have to qualify, though).

Printify does not have its own print shop, instead, they offer printing from other service providers. This gives the advantage to choose different printing services for the sellers, as sellers can choose any print provider they want.

In terms of quality Printful and Printify, there is no distinction, even though Printify uses different printing services. However, Printify offers a lower pricing structure. That’s because they use different printing services and they offer competitive pricing.

Since Printify has a lower price, you make more profits.