Problems of youth

Noor Fatima

This topic contains very large discussion as young people has many problems specially in our country..
Starting from students ..students have many problems specially in selecting their career paths ..their parents motivate them for medical and engineering and nobody think about their own interests..many youngsters in our country are doing jobs in which they are not interested just for the sake of their family.. the biggest problem is this they know their passion but they cannot pursue that passion because of the so called lable tag of engineer and doctor..

Another big problem is of employment..many young people work hard in their respective field..and after getting degree they do not have a suitable job because of unemployment , people start taunting and life of a person become miserable...

Other problem of young people include lack of physical activity which can cause many diseases in young age, fake friends are another major part of ruining youngsters life If one cannot find good friend they can go towards bad company..
Wrong use of social media, extra use of mobile phone and not following religion are other problems of young people which cause depression ..

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it is not the responsibility of the parents to teach their children of the best career to take but parents should rather help the student to decide the best that will be on their interest and not force , I decided my own career and no lead me because I only pick things that I have interest on and also things that will favour me base the type of environment I found myself.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One should have right to choose the best carrier for them self so that in the future they will be able to do their with passion and courage.
Another problem of the youth is how to make the end meet and enjoy life . That's why every body is hustling and night tobmake sure that there is some good after the whole day.