Profitable EA

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
EA or auto trading is one most popular concepts in trading. EA can trade in the market without any human involvement. You can build your own EA with your trading strategy. If you do not know about coding just buy an EA. It is better to check the EA before buying. However, I prefer manual trading. But my broker Eurotrader trading platform supports all kinds of EA in the market.

We don’t know the tactics of trading that keep us lag behind. Market research is essential for every trader because you can’t understand Forex without this research. Staying with the market for a long time will help you catch the actual market environment. FXOpulence provides signals at times to help traders earn some profit.

I have experience trading using trading robots. If you understand how the market works and what phases of the market are at the moment, then the trading robot gives a very good profit. Share who has such experience?

Of course you can create ea based your own strategy, however created ea need knowledge programming mql, because created ea need to translate to machine language using certain codebase. Trading with ea also need cost if want to run ea all day long must using VPS if you don't want to turn on personal computer all day long. There are advantages and disadvantages using ea, for me still like manual trading using MT4 and Ticktrader platform FXOpen because easier to manage the risk level.