Question about Coinbase

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Hello,
I have heard that Coinbase will delist Bitcoin Cash from Coinbase on January 2023 but they still support receiving Bitcoin Cash:
1674541608510.png
Does the decision is just limited to Coinbase Wallet one or is also including Coinbase regular wallet where you create on Coinbase Com website, so this let me a little confused about this.

niche

Verified member
I found that the coinbase bitcoin cash address was not being accepted on some websites which pay BCH, so I am searching for a suitable wallet or exchange for a new Bitcoin cash address. Can you share which website is paying bitcoin cash, so that I can find out what is the problem with my BCH address at Coinbase.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I found that the coinbase bitcoin cash address was not being accepted on some websites which pay BCH, so I am searching for a suitable wallet or exchange for a new Bitcoin cash address. Can you share which website is paying bitcoin cash, so that I can find out what is the problem with my BCH address at Coinbase.
In such kind of situations the bitcoin cash address provided must be accepted in the format that website is supporting. Bitcoin Cash has two formats: Legacy Format and Cashier Address Format. Some sites supports address starting with bitcoincash:qq while others with 1 so what you have to do is just copy your bitcoin cash address to a formatter and use second form if it is not accepted. I used to fund Binance and Uphold from Read Cash while Binance and Uphold provides Legacy Format. The two addresses reflects to one address.
This is a link of one example site for doing that trick: