The question of how many employees should you employ.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The problem of how many employees a particular business owner or business manager should employ is definitely a big problem and a big question facing majority of business organisations today. Majority of business organisations today have over-employed and under-employed their employees and this is because they do not know how to speculate the business organisations workload as to how many labour and to what rate of capability and ability they are to compensate their available business workers and employees. As a newly established business owner contemplating on how many employees or workers you should employ in your business, it is expected for you to first of all examine the kind of business you are establishing, for example if you are establishing a bread factory kind of business, you would need labour for indoor activities and labour for outdoor activities. And so, this should give you a clue of how many employees to employ.

Secondly you must also consider your ability and capability to compensate them. Employing too many employees isn't actually a bad idea for most business organisations who normally encounter huge amount of workloads in a particular day, however it is expected for the business managers and the business operators to put into proper consideration their ability to compensate these employees as agreed. According to one theory, it is expected for a business organisation to employ 7 employees possibly during the initial stage of the business commencement, and can choose to employ more employees if need be .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well to me , this isn't really a problem in the sense that it will be determined by so many things. If I have a business organisation I have to assess the business and understand the type of responsibilities available for people to do. I will only be able to employ people that will take the busiest responsibility in the business most especially if I am starting up the business newly. The reason I will be employing people that are absolutely necessary is because I'm trying to cut the rate of spending most especially when my business has not fully grown to a point of generating steady profits.

To this isn't really a problem as long as you're able to analyse your business and know the part that is mostly demanded . You only have to employ people accordingly.

The only thing you only have to do is to raise money needed to pay these people most especially at a new stage of business establishment.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Before you ask that question, you should ask yourself how many employees can you comfortably pay? I believe any business that has expanded to the point of having employees should first of all think about how those employees would be paid. If you know you can comfortably pay one staff, it is safe and responsible to operate with one staff.

Be sure that you can pay that staff well. It is not about employing as many staff as available and you can't pay even one of them well. I have been working with just one staff in my farm for three years now because that is the number of staff I can pay. It is not good to owe people working for you.

E

eldavis

There is actually no specific law that says you must hire a specific number of workers in your organization, the number of workers you have should be determined by the amount of workers you actually need. I have seen organizations hire staffs they have little to no need for and they end up paying them for doing notting at the end of the month. While there are cases where the organization hires little staff and end up over working their staffs. If you have the capital to hire needed staff, go for it.