Quidol, a French mobile app to earn money

D

Deleted member 24877

Quidol, a French mobile app to earn money

It is a French mobile application that can be downloaded for free and that allows you to earn money. It works simply by participating in live paid quizzes. Quidol puts in play every night 1000 euros that you can win by answering all the questions correctly. If several participants succeed in answering the questions correctly, the sum will be shared between them. The jokers allow you to skip the questions you don't know the answer to, but they are paid.
However,
Quidol offers you 4 wildcards when you register. If you win, the money is immediately transferred to your PayPal or bank account.
Quidol-768x296.png

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is my first time hearing about this quidol survey quiz. I don't know if the survey is worldwide or limited in some countries. Most surveys work mainly for first tether countries and second tether countries. But doesn't work perfectly for third and fourth tether countries respectively. Some that will work in third and fourth tier countries doesn't pay well, the money is usually small compare to the time one is spending around the site. I don't know if this one from France will be equivalent yo others recommendation of having jobs for first and second tether countries.