RaiseX: Daily signal for trading, VIP club of traders.

PollFrancc

RaiseX is a trading corporation founded in 2012 by an experienced team of former Fidelity invest employees. The company brought together the most promising analysts, traders and stock market professionals. In the last 5 years, the company has also started to work with crypto, creating unique and profitable trading strategies.

Today, RaiseX provides over 2,000 traders with strategies, trading signals, and copy trades. Traders and entrepreneurs working with us can be sure of the high quality of the services provided and full transparency between the company and traders.

We provide our traders with:

Features and mechanics for copying our trades
High quality manuals and training materials
Best Trading Strategies
Strong network club

Last month, in May 2023, we publicly received a 400% profit.

Visit our website: raisex..co

Join our trading club on telegram: t..me//+m_dYhGyljZ8xOTZi

Feberiko Fellini

today, there are a lot of resources offering their signals and trading copies, but I would like to see real reviews of those who have already taken advantage of the opportunity and tested everything for themselves, getting results.

VOODOO HOLIWOOD

I'm just getting started with the platform, but I'm already seeing some advantages over the competition, especially when you get the highest quality, up-to-date offline and online analytics.

PollFrancc

I'm just getting started with the platform, but I'm already seeing some advantages over the competition, especially when you get the highest quality, up-to-date offline and online analytics.
Every member of our community can be sure of positive results. Before opening a deal, we check it according to 27 criteria. Our main trading strategy is based on price action, smart money and insights.

brocoinbro

Definitely in some cases I try to learn from those traders who show good results and Raise X creates the best crypto community with the involvement of such professionals and it makes it easy for people to follow their trades and investments, getting valuable information.

kolakord

Convinced that every trader wants to have a positive experience, and their trading strategy with the participation of Raise X will be combined with the experience of experienced analysts of the department when involving artificial intelligence.

PollFrancc

Definitely in some cases I try to learn from those traders who show good results and Raise X creates the best crypto community with the involvement of such professionals and it makes it easy for people to follow their trades and investments, getting valuable information.
We provide the highest quality up-to-date off-chain and on-chain analytics. Raise X makes the best crypto community and enables people to effortlessly follow their trades and investments, gaining valuable insights.

BitgattiBITGATTI

Those who are interested in trading and want to use the service, be sure to get acquainted with the project team. This will make sure that the prospect of a good income is real. The Raise X team led by David Hoffman, our CEO, Oscar Hoffman, our CTO and Ben Yun, our COA. They bring a wealth of experience from their time to value in investments and extensive knowledge of the crypto industry.

NFTBSMargo

Every member of our community can be sure of positive results. Before opening a deal, we check it according to 27 criteria. Our main trading strategy is based on price action, smart money and insights.
I don't have a very high level of experience in trading yet, so I started by copying the trades of experienced traders. At least it will benefit me.

PollFrancc

I don't have a very high level of experience in trading yet, so I started by copying the trades of experienced traders. At least it will benefit me.
stay with us and you will get more information about daily trading signals and the possibility of access to the VIP club of traders

Feberiko Fellini

David, Words cannot express the profound impact our cooperation has had on me. You're not just a professional trader; you're an incredible person who knows how to support newcomers in the market. When we started working together, I had no idea how to open positions or protect myself from scams. Your patient guidance has been a breath of fresh air for me. I am forever grateful for our partnership and hope it continues.

VOODOO HOLIWOOD

Raise X trading strategy combines the experienced analytics department brains and AI. Before opening a trade we check it according to 27 criteria. Our main trading strategy is based on price-action, smart money and insides.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Do u provide direct signals , don't u teach basic lessons to the members? Is there any facilities like 'Copy Trading' available, if yes then which platform, Bitget or Bybit(Since these are the best till now for copy trading features)?

brocoinbro

At Raise X, we support newcomers in the market and guide them patiently. Our team is always in touch and ready to provide high-quality service and support. Whether you're an experienced trader or just starting out, we're here to help you achieve financial freedom.

PollFrancc

Do u provide direct signals , don't u teach basic lessons to the members? Is there any facilities like 'Copy Trading' available, if yes then which platform, Bitget or Bybit(Since these are the best till now for copy trading features)?
Our platform provides products for traders - signals to buy and sell assets. The most demanded services are the Daily signal for trading, access to the VIP club of traders, where even a beginner can learn trading strategies. RaiseX offers to use most of the rating platforms for trading.

kolakord

As one of the few guys at school trying to make money, I endured ridicule from both teachers and classmates. However, our dedication and hard work paid off, leading to tangible results and now those who once mocked me are left in silence. I couldn't have accomplished this without your guidance and the exceptional services provided by RaiseX. Thank you for believing in me and helping me silence the doubters.

BitgattiBITGATTI

Hello. I am 33 years old and I am a very skeptical and distrustful person. My nephew told me about your company. I was suspicious at first. But after 3 months of work, I want to leave a review: You are professionals. You are always in touch and always provide high-quality service and support. This is very important to me, because I don't know much about the world of crypto-currencies. I want to say one thing - thank you RaiseX!

PollFrancc

A trading signal from professional traders using RaiseX is an alert system with specific recommendations to buy or sell an asset. They contain an indication of the exact time for a transaction to sell or buy, for example, a specific currency. It is assumed that the recommendation is expert. This is the tip of the iceberg, behind which is a huge amount of professional competencies and high-quality analytics.