Read this before using the Squishy Cash website .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The website squishy cash .com has been in existence since the year 2010 . The website is considered to be a small paying gig website that pays it users and members real cash for carrying out small and minimal assigned tasks and duties . I am the living example of someone who have used this website in the past to make money online . The website no doubt is legit , flexible , paying , and easily accessible . But during the year 2020 something abnormal occurred in the website . Some of its members and users complained that the website is takes a long time to issue payout pay out to it users who have placed a withdrawal , which could make one to think whether the websites is still effective to use in making money online .

I wouldn't know for sure , but after doing a reviewing research about the website on the internet to know whether it is still effective in making money online . I read past and present reviews made by past and present users and members of the squishy cash website . After carrying out a lot of hypothesis , analysis , inductions , and deductions . I came to the conclusion that the websites , no doubt is still legit but it is not advisable and effective to use in the act of making money , reason is because , the website do not have a lot of jobs as before which indirectly could mean that it is slowly shutting down .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The website squishy cash .com has been in existence since the year 2010 . The website is considered to be a small paying gig website that pays it users and members real cash for carrying out small and minimal assigned tasks and duties . I am the living example of someone who have used this website in the past to make money online . The website no doubt is legit , flexible , paying , and easily accessible . But during the year 2020 something abnormal occurred in the website . Some of its members and users complained that the website is takes a long time to issue payout pay out to it users who have placed a withdrawal , which could make one to think whether the websites is still effective to use in making money online .

I wouldn't know for sure , but after doing a reviewing research about the website on the internet to know whether it is still effective in making money online . I read past and present reviews made by past and present users and members of the squishy cash website . After carrying out a lot of hypothesis , analysis , inductions , and deductions . I came to the conclusion that the websites , no doubt is still legit but it is not advisable and effective to use in the act of making money , reason is because , the website do not have a lot of jobs as before which indirectly could mean that it is slowly shutting down .
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for informing us about this website. To be honest, I have never heard about this earning website before. It is good to hear that this website is legit and that it really pays its users. However, since there are not many jobs on this site, as you mention in your post, it is possible that it may be shutting down. Anyway, lots of thanks for your useful information about this website. It is highly appreciated.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Squishy Cash. com is an Get Paid To website, which has been providing work since 2007. They claim that users can earn hundreds of dollars on their site by completing simplest and beginner friendly tasks, and it will take just two hours a day to earn $15. They have partnered with various advertisers to bring people an easy job opportunity to earn. The jobs include, clicking the ads, offers, completing tasks, surveys, and more. But keep in mind, if you live outside US, the offers and surveys won't be much available for you. And, as you said that the users are complaining about the long time Squishy Cash is taking to issue the payment, then it doesn't sounds that good a website to work with. Everybody wants to be paid quick, and if a website is delaying in payout then one day they might even stop paying.

Last edited:

Ajebo25

Verified member
Wow but now that the site is going down when it finally shut down It will still hold a good reputation for it's paid users in the past so it can't be tagged as a scam.