Read this before you make any investment

Mertayasa

Investments with profitable results are information that is sought after by various groups. Every year, of course, everyone will have a new wish that adds to the list of desired achievements. Likewise for the future that must be prepared carefully. This is what motivates people to invest.
Things to consider before starting to invest
Before starting to invest, there are several things that must be considered properly. This is done so that you can be better prepared to face the conditions when carrying out investments. Below are important points that must be considered before starting to invest.

1. The purpose of investing
Before starting to invest, the first thing you need to determine is the purpose of investing itself. What do you want to achieve by investing. If you already know the goal then you can more easily be motivated to invest. Everyone has their own goals. Choose a goal that you really want to achieve to be more motivated.

2. Number of contests
When intending to make an investment, make a note of the amount of routine expenses you make each month. That way you can know whether the funds will be sufficient or not. This is done to reduce the risk of stagnant investment in the middle of the road. Think carefully before starting to invest.

3. Looking for information about agents or securities companies
Before starting to invest, you need to find detailed information about investment service providers in the form of agents or securities companies. Watch and understand how the system works. Can the withdrawal of funds be done flexibly or what? This needs to be known so that you have no trouble when you want to take the money you have.

5. Knowledge in investment
Never start investing with zero knowledge. This will be difficult for you later. You should at least have a general knowledge of the type of investment chosen. In addition, before investing, you should ask for input from people who understand it first.

6. Assets owned
You must first list the assets you own to be able to estimate the profit you can get from your investment. The more assets you have, the greater your chances of being able to benefit from investing.

7. Advantage (The most important one)
The purpose of investing is to make a profit, for that you must know what kind of profit can be achieved. There are several types of investments that are capable of generating large returns, but with great risks as well.

Risk is an estimate of possible losses, but if you choose the right strategy, you will not experience big losses.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What an eye opener article. It is not uncommon seeing people investing blindly. I could remember when my friend told me to invest with him at the rate of 15% per month. Despite being my friends, I took my time before investing because I always want to plan for failure before embarking on any investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well-written, and well told article. We should note everything you said before going to invest our hard earned funds. I love the factor which says, we must look up to the 'advantage'. Sure, every business person who is investing money has a genuine reason of investing such funds, simply to make profits.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good write-up and very informative. Itis very important for people to make a lot of research about any business they want to invest on because there are so many unscrupulous people trying to find people who they will scam. Research is very important because it gives you the knowledge and understanding of whatever business you're trying to invest on.

Mertayasa

What an eye opener article. It is not uncommon seeing people investing blindly. I could remember when my friend told me to invest with him at the rate of 15% per month. Despite being my friends, I took my time before investing because I always want to plan for failure before embarking on any investment.
We should always think twice before decide to make an investment. Because as we know online investment is very risky, very risky to lose our money and I'm sure we don't want that things happen. Those tips I was create from many sources and combine them to 1 pots. Hopefully can help you learn something.

Mertayasa

Well-written, and well told article. We should note everything you said before going to invest our hard earned funds. I love the factor which says, we must look up to the 'advantage'. Sure, every business person who is investing money has a genuine reason of investing such funds, simply to make profits.
Actually until now, I still can't trust any of online investment. When I doing research about online investment, I always doing it base on list above. The truth is really hard to find a legit a good online investment. Because most of them required huge amount of money, before we can't invest.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Actually until now, I still can't trust any of online investment. When I doing research about online investment, I always doing it base on list above. The truth is really hard to find a legit a good online investment. Because most of them required huge amount of money, before we can't invest.
Online investment is full of risk. The best investment you can do for yourself is being creative, having skills and always creating what others admire. Selling those items for financial reward is a reasonable one indeed. The only investment I'm involve online is crypto investment and that's all for me, even if its risky thou.

Mertayasa

I read this from many sources and I combine it become one. Many peoples failed when they make an investment because they not think and make preparation properly. And it's was happen to me as well, one of my friends invite me to join his investment. I'm interested and decide to join without thinking to much. But an the end I lose my money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I read this from many sources and I combine it become one. Many peoples failed when they make an investment because they not think and make preparation properly. And it's was happen to me as well, one of my friends invite me to join his investment. I'm interested and decide to join without thinking to much. But an the end I lose my money.
Sorry for the loss. The only thing I like about taking risk of investment is that you cannot lose totally. If you win by making money, you will be happy. And if you lose by losing all your money, you will still be happy that you have learnt new things. I am very sure that through your loss, you have learnt something new. And you won't repeat the same mistake.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Thank you very much for sharing this very insightful tips. If you are somebody that want to invest in stocks of companies you should also consider learning these three things or rather questions.
The first is to ask yourself if the company looks like one that is going to survive over the next year's.
Another is to ask if the company sells products that has repeat buyers and then you should ask if the company is popular and has a good model.