"Reader digest": a website to write and read contents.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If you are an individual who love to make money online by writing articles and reports or by writing books online you must have heard about the website known as Reader digest, this platform is available in all regions and countries of the world and also it is quite popular and prominent. There are definitely two users to this platform which include those seeking for ways to make money by reading articles and sharing opinions and doors who are there to publish their written books. To make money on this platform you need to be on the side of those sharing opinions and reading contents.

Reader digest, publishes books and articles in over 1,000 languages, that is why it is available in all regions and countries of the world. To further enhance your ability to make money on this platform you can also write and publish your books on this platform as well and not only read other people's contents to make money. You can also take advantage of the affiliate program on this platform where you have to refer new users to the platform and stand a chance to earn money. For each new user you refer on this platform you earn $10 to $25, and if the person you refer is to publish his or her book on the platform you can even earn more up to $30.

I don't understand how the platform works. Is it that I am paid for writing on the site or am paid for reading on the site? I like the fact that the site accepts articles in all languages. This multiplicity of languages makes the site all-inclusive for everyone. I have met some astonishing writers that don't write in English. Some write in Spanish. When a site allows writers from other languages, I feel really encouraged by that.

I also love the fact that one can publish his/ her books in there. It is amazing how the Internet has made publishing easy for us through websites like this. This is a good site from the looks of it. I would recommend the site for writers who have put together a body of work and needs it to be published. Good thing that it is available in all the countries of the world.