Reasons for starting a business.

Ephy

Different businesses are formed for various reasons. Among some of the reasons why people start a business include:-
1. To make profits - this is the main reason of starting a business. This is the reward an entrepreneur gets after good work.
2. To provide essential goods and services such as health care services.
3. To create employment - to the owner and other people.
4. To create market for locally available raw materials.
5. To create a healthy environment by making use of waste materials. For example scrap metal business.
6. To provide and sell new products from new inventions such as wireless telephones or concrete posts used by Kenya power.
7. To be your own boss. Have full control of your business and it's operations and make decisions.
8. To utilise extra time at their disposal and in the process earn extra money.
9. To utilise extra resources that would otherwise be left idle.

People go into business for various reasons and a lot of times it is mostly as a source of employment or making money. if one can easily find a job then it is good to start a business as self employment to make money

Business can be a side hustle too especially for those that still have the time even when they have a day job. The economy now doesn't allow for just a source of income as the money wouldn't be enough to cater for ones exoenses. So one will need to diversified. The best way will be to start a business.

Having business will help to keep one busy . Like it is rightly known an idle mind is the devil worshop. So to avoid getting into trouble even when jobs are out forth coming it is good to have a business and grow it from there. Business can make one self reliance.

The importance of owning a business cannot be over emphasized, especially in yes like this when there are limited job opportunities. Since the pandemic, many folks who depends on their jobs to survive have been laid off .

There are lots of reasons why people established businesses and one of the top most reasons is to earn more money, although other factors are affected by it like creating creating job employment for people and to be one boss, to create a legacy for your next generation and also to establish your ideas to people. But the sole purpose is to earn cash for a living.

The purpose of establishing a business is to make profit and it's expected to be in continuity, so if my business make a huge impact on the people in it business environment I will be very happy and be proud of my business. Profit and impact goes together when there is an impact in the business environment there will be also increase in profit to the business. Every business owner will always happy seeing his business performing well in it business environment and this will make the business owner to put more efforts and resources in the business. So the reason to establish a business to to generate profit and have impact in the business environment.

It is an unending task to list the benefits and reasons why people start the business of their own. The reaosns are not only too much, they are very much essential. The following are the reasons why people start business of their own.

Just like the poster said in the last point, there are some resources that are left idle. There may be many reasons for this which may include the fact that government may have many things at hand to attend to and hereby not thinking in that direction or may be there is no capital for their utilisation. These resources can easily be utilized by some individual people that are into their own personal businesses.

Starting personal business will also provide employment for others. This will surely raise the standard of living and reduce the rate of crime in that society. Government alone can not be left to do the provide the jobs for all citizens. The task will be too onerous. So we need the private individuals to complement the government in making sure that there is job provision for other citizens. This will prevent many people from being idle and akos raise the standard of living for the citizens.

A lot of people may be establishing a business because they are interested in the profit , well I don't see anything wrong with this but at the same time we have to be careful that we don't put so much interest on the profit we are making From the business to a point that we do not put interest into customer satisfaction because naturally the profit of a business cannot comes when customer satisfaction are not met.

There are so many reasons also why so many people would like to establish a business and another important reason is the fact that they just want to be their own boss and control the affair of the business alone without having to work for someone. This is one of the reason I like business and even if I have to start , it will definitely be for this purpose. I don't know but consider working for somebody as a waste of time.