Investment Reasons Why People Go All In on High Risk Investments

Abigael

Valued Contributor
High risk investments are known to come with low assurance of earning profits. It is either the site will go scam or you loose your investment due to poor strategy or because the company did not perform well as planned.

Examples of high risk investments include;
  1. High Yield Investment Platforms (HYIPs).
  2. Ponzi Schemes.
  3. Cryptocurrency trading.
  4. Forex trading.
  5. Business startups.
  6. Stocks and shares in a new company or one that is going bankrupt.
You risk loosing your money if you get into such investments. Yet you will find people still getting into investments and wonder, don't they fear loosing?

Here are some reasons why people go all in on such high risk investments;

1. They are rich and can afford to loose the money - so why not take a risk? Though you should still be careful with investments no matter how rich you are.

2. They have knowledge and skills on how to minimize risks. This is true for crypto or forex trading. You can earn highly if you are skilled at investing with proper analysis and knowledge.

3. Newbies get into high risk investment due to lack of knowledge and greed to earn first and easy money. This reason is what pushed me into HYIPs when I was a newbie. After getting scammed, I learned my lesson and I am never investing in them.

What is your reason for getting into high risk investments?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
There are many reasons why people go all in on high risk investments.

The first reason is that they have a lot of money to invest, and they want to make sure they will have enough money in the future.

The second reason is that they are very passionate about their investment. They like the idea of earning money and growing their wealth, so they do not want to take any risks because they know that if something goes wrong, then they will lose everything.

The third reason is that these people have great life goals and want to live a good life. They know that if they invest in risky investments, then it will be harder for them to reach these goals because things may not work out as planned.