Reasons Why You Need to Use Chatbots For Your Customer Service

Mika

VIP Contributor
A business cannot survive without customer service. If your business has a lot of customers, it is very likely that a lot of people also contact you to solve issues with the product they purchased. If your customer service department gets a lot of complaints, it will be difficult for 1-2 staff members to reply to the customer complaints. That’s where the role of chatbots come.

Chatbots are the software that will solve problems for the customers based on the question typed by the customers.

Let me give you a simple example. Your customers want to ask something. They send you a message, instead of human staff, you have a chatbot to answer the questions. The bot will provide answers based on the key terms used in the questions. The customers might get what they were looking for.

If you need a chatbot, you can hire a developer.

D

Deleted member 13140

Nice, am currently learning how to create chat bots with python programming, not easy though but I'm actually getting the hang of it.

And I believe chat bots can help someone in their business.
Because when you have alot if customers you might not have enough time to answer all their questions, which could be a dangerous thing.
Just like leaving money on the table. Who knows what they were confused about.

But chat bots also have disadvantages.. just saying..

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have experienced the chatbot in one airline company. Another site is that of the cable provider. But usually what I need is a human to answer my question because my question is not inside the parameter of the chatbot's list. But generally I agree that the chatbot somehow makes a connection with the client or even a guest with their problems.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I use auto messaging system for all business related communications. I really liked your idea of using chatbots for business. This is good way to handle customer service. A lot of issues can be easily addressed by using chatbots. I believe business should really invest on chatbots to handle business communications.