Review Remembering the ptp forums that did not pay for your posting

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My first try to earn from working online was sad to remember. It was the notorious site called Bubblews with Arvind as the owner. I had amassed more than $300 in my balance before the site declared bankruptcy. I forgot the name of the 2nd site But the 3rd site is Elite Writers or something like that.

Lately there was CrazyOff which was the successor of Answeree (they are owned by the same admin). Next to follow was Dimeforum and USAstock which are also owned by the same admin. A forum called Fresh Cash was pronounced scam by the mod of Forum Coin which spared me from another site that wouldn’t pay. Such experiences can serve a lesson but sometimes we cannot avoid a scam site when it is recommended by other members that we meet in other forums.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that is exactly the platform I am talking about. The admin is a very deceptive person and I don't think with his attitude he can really go far in his online money making sojourn. The admin deceived a lot of us into wasting our time on his debased platform and at the end of the day he could not even pay anyone and the surprising thing is that those he sent PayPal funds reported that they were all on hold and could not be withdrawn.
He's the one that puts their fund on - hold, the Admin is simply deceptive, that's why the forum didn't last long at all in the online earning industry. I even got the information that his IP address was banned from accessing online, that's what Bizdustry Admin told me. He'll be changing device and changing location and other details before setting up another misleading earning opportunities. If he continues that way he can't go far operating online and making money.

MOSIUR

Actually, to tell anything before working in a site is really very difficult. So, we are deprived of our earnings only for the theft of the website or forum website owners. In the forums, I see a large number of online activists sharing their ideas and experiences that will surely affect our life positively. I am a new comer in the world of forums by which I am getting benefited from you all.

AmaliaTG

My first try to earn from working online was sad to remember. It was the notorious site called Bubblews with Arvind as the owner. I had amassed more than $300 in my balance before the site declared bankruptcy. I forgot the name of the 2nd site But the 3rd site is Elite Writers or something like that.

Lately there was CrazyOff which was the successor of Answeree (they are owned by the same admin). Next to follow was Dimeforum and USAstock which are also owned by the same admin. A forum called Fresh Cash was pronounced scam by the mod of Forum Coin which spared me from another site that wouldn’t pay. Such experiences can serve a lesson but sometimes we cannot avoid a scam site when it is recommended by other members that we meet in other forums.
Trendri is my first forum that I think will pay me among the PTC sites soon when I reach my first minimum threshold. However I am just here laughing by seeing people's testimonials on how they have been scammed by some PTP sites. When it comes to people being scammed, we can write testimonials over testimonials for years because the list Is endless but I am glad you've taken the initiative to remind us of the PTP sites that have scammed us before and I am also a victim in all of them?

chicnthin

I don't actually have an experience on such. The only reason why I never got paid on forum sites, however, is because I lost interest on posting on it, in which I failed to meet the minimum payout requirement. But there's some sites that didn't pay me, though it's not a paid to post forum.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not really had experience with websites that didn't later pay me. I already have the habit of taking my time and read comments about the websites before I join that website. But I have had experience with websites that blocked me probably because they may not want to pay me and I have experience with online game that refused to pay me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I had a pretty bad experience with Beer forum. The forum bassed me for posting trash but I am doing well here on Trendri as well as Forum Coin and Bizdustry. I am also posting on a forum that has been labeled as a scam on Bizdustry and Forum Coin but the site has paid me half a dozen times. I am spared from getting scammed because I am not using a lot of sites.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am new in forums posting but I encounterd one called Beermoneyforum. I didn't creat a thread there, all I do is just posting comments and I do it diligently. I noticed I was credited some points and it's evident in the notification but it wasn't added to my wallet balance. I complained about it to the admin and the next minute, i was blocked

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I also have one experience some month back when a forum like that call TCP Gaming and that time I had up to $39 in it and the admin now have a clash with another man which told him that he should allowed him to manage the site for him but when the teenagers (boy) insisted they started attacking the site and that's how I lost all my earning their. Its really painful.
I see your pain here....It's a very hard pill to swallow, when your cash went down with some sites. That's why some people ask for payout on some sites quickly immediately they assumed the threshold for payment because they don't want their cash to go down with the site. You don't actually know when a site is going to crash. My cash went down with dimeforum....it's hard to take though.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I wonder the kind of Joy people derive in becoming illegitimate online. He is unscrupulous has made his IP to be banned and that is very bad of him. I think he will also come up with another platform that we end up wasting people's time and even maybe money. Imagine if he could put those money he used in setting up those scam schemes into something useful by now it would have been some great guy.
You said something right. People spend money developing a scam project just to loot from others, when it didn't go their way it simply turns out as scam. Its simply a shame that TCP gaming forum admin wasted his resources cos he he HSS the mindset of defrauding people with it. Had it been he created a legitimate site, nature could've favoured him and he would've been operating up to this day.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
He's the one that puts their fund on - hold, the Admin is simply deceptive, that's why the forum didn't last long at all in the online earning industry. I even got the information that his IP address was banned from accessing online, that's what Bizdustry Admin told me. He'll be changing device and changing location and other details before setting up another misleading earning opportunities. If he continues that way he can't go far operating online and making money.
I wonder the kind of Joy people derive in becoming illegitimate online. He is unscrupulous has made his IP to be banned and that is very bad of him. I think he will also come up with another platform that we end up wasting people's time and even maybe money. Imagine if he could put those money he used in setting up those scam schemes into something useful by now it would have been some great guy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Are you talking about TCP gaming forum?? I'm sensing about what you're saying. I was very perplexed when i discovered that the forum is scam. When i discovered TCP gaming forum, with its high reward system I was thinking that, I've seen a career changing forum. Cos the pay rate that time was high, and i was very happy back then, only to learn its total scam.
Yes that is exactly the platform I am talking about. The admin is a very deceptive person and I don't think with his attitude he can really go far in his online money making sojourn. The admin deceived a lot of us into wasting our time on his debased platform and at the end of the day he could not even pay anyone and the surprising thing is that those he sent PayPal funds reported that they were all on hold and could not be withdrawn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You actually have a history in paid to post platforms. I started paid to post platform at the beginning of this year and since then it has really been good for me. It has been only one platform that did not pay me after my work and amassing over $50. It didn't play me much because I was not the only one who devoted my time and was finally scammed by the admin.
Are you talking about TCP gaming forum?? I'm sensing about what you're saying. I was very perplexed when i discovered that the forum is scam. When i discovered TCP gaming forum, with its high reward system I was thinking that, I've seen a career changing forum. Cos the pay rate that time was high, and i was very happy back then, only to learn its total scam.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You actually have a history in paid to post platforms. I started paid to post platform at the beginning of this year and since then it has really been good for me. It has been only one platform that did not pay me after my work and amassing over $50. It didn't play me much because I was not the only one who devoted my time and was finally scammed by the admin.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Experts Column no longer pay? I remember working at that site before that website took a break and went offline. Right now it is still available but I never returned to that website due to the fact that they paid through Paypal only and since it was not supported in my country, I just left the webiste. So, what is the current status of Experts Column? Do they still pay?
Experts Column used to pay Indian users via Bank transfer, but that time I wanted PayPal transfer because during that time it was Free to receive money from PayPal. I quit using it when my balance was set to zero.

Our friend @Suny was moderator there, he can inform more than any other, he used to guide me too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You've really encountered many scam sites in your time working online. I've been on the wrong side of three, notably TCPgaming forum, BMF, who owed me $15 banning me on top when i requested for cash out, but its not a scam site, but denying payment like that is harsh. Then the last one is freshcash forum, that ripped many off.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Was your second site "Experts Column" or "RedGage" I reached payout there but waited due to some busy time from my side and both of them stopped paying. Bubblews was a good site, it was closed before I could join it.
Dime forum & its sister site USA Stock were out of budget, admin was not happy to stop payment, but he was not making anything from them, I never joined these two either.

Experts Column no longer pay? I remember working at that site before that website took a break and went offline. Right now it is still available but I never returned to that website due to the fact that they paid through Paypal only and since it was not supported in my country, I just left the webiste. So, what is the current status of Experts Column? Do they still pay?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Was your second site "Experts Column" or "RedGage" I reached payout there but waited due to some busy time from my side and both of them stopped paying. Bubblews was a good site, it was closed before I could join it.
Dime forum & its sister site USA Stock were out of budget, admin was not happy to stop payment, but he was not making anything from them, I never joined these two either.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I also have one experience some month back when a forum like that call TCP Gaming and that time I had up to $39 in it and the admin now have a clash with another man which told him that he should allowed him to manage the site for him but when the teenagers (boy) insisted they started attacking the site and that's how I lost all my earning their. Its really painful.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The other forums that didn’t pay me went away with little money but answeree went with $30 and I was so angry. Can’t imagine my wasted effort on that site only to come back with crazyoff. Well, I concluded it was truly going to be crazy joining them after the first scam. So I didn’t join again