Revenue from your Blog

raaman

Valued Contributor
Live advertising is probably the fastest way to get revenue from your blog. In simple words, you make space available on your blog for outside companies to advertise, for monthly, quarterly or annual fees.

You can choose what companies you allow to advertise, where ads go, and how much space they take up on your blog. There are certain things your blog needs, to attract advertisers to your site.

Your blog, with a clear and focused niche, should have at least thousand page views per month with good engagement and large and effective social media following, from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

Darshika

I have my own blog but it's hard to make money from it. We need a decent traffic to make money from blog. It's hard to get traffic.

I m happy with my social site TSu which is paying for my activities through PayPal.

Ur article is quite good and apt to the point. It will be good if u mentioned about getting traffic to a site or blog. In what ways u r getting traffic to ur blog which helps to u to earn more.

For me TSu is my site to make money.
Hey, come join me at Tsū, the social that pays!

Invited by @Darshika24

Join with me to make Monthly income in ur PayPal account. Just download the application and socialize with friends, support them to earn more