Ripple lawsuit comes up on 22nd Feb

Augusta

VIP Contributor
So the first hearing of the law suit that was filed by (SEC) securities and exchange commission aganist Ripple will be coming up next Monday the 22nd of February, 2021 in a virtual court
The case was filed in US and the legal Counsels for Ripple CEO with it's Co- founder are expected to appear before the court. SEC see ripple as security while the owners insisted it is electronic money. However, the legal status of XRP has been a debate for a while now, since it isn't like btc and maybe ethereum that is decentralized and can't be pointed to have a owner.
What do you think about this debate? What do you think will be the outcome of this lawsuit?

Haypril

I so much believe in this particular project before, but at a point I had to sell off my ripple coins (xrp) and optioned for another upcoming coins. I think the case files against Ripple is really affecting the growth of the coin, and that made most person put an hold on buying and option for selling what they have accumulated.
The most surprising thing is that the coin still grow. I wonder what the price will be if eventually the case favors Ripple.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, the lawsuit is going on favour of Ripple. Because despite the law suit, the growth of ripples has bit even been affected. Rather it keeps on growing even when the co-founder left the company, ripple is a coin with many lives. And it is here to stay.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I so much believe in this particular project before, but at a point I had to sell off my ripple coins (xrp) and optioned for another upcoming coins. I think the case files against Ripple is really affecting the growth of the coin, and that made most person put an hold on buying and option for selling what they have accumulated.
The most surprising thing is that the coin still grow. I wonder what the price will be if eventually the case favors Ripple.
Yeah the case has really halted things for ripple but it is good that the price is still striving even with the stagnation in trading of it. Like you even the owner is selling off some of his coins and I wonder why. But in all I'm seeing them winning this case and ripple growing and increasing more in price and value

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know that the lawsuit affected Ripple (XRP) coin in one way to the other. It isn't easy at all with such lawsuit tabled around Ripple (XRP) coin. But i just believe that XRP coin will come out on top on this one. Already it making good waves to go back to the too where it was before the lawsuit marred its progress.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be frank, the lawsuit is going on favour of Ripple. Because despite the law suit, the growth of ripples has bit even been affected. Rather it keeps on growing even when the co-founder left the company, ripple is a coin with many lives. And it is here to stay.
Indeed, Ripple is here to stay with us for many years. I strongly believe they will emerge victorious on their lawsuit with U.S SEC. Let's just keep our faith high and expect more update around the lawsuit. Currently Ripple coin is on the progress moving up gradually after the setback of the U.S SEC.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
We all know that the lawsuit affected Ripple (XRP) coin in one way to the other. It isn't easy at all with such lawsuit tabled around Ripple (XRP) coin. But i just believe that XRP coin will come out on top on this one. Already it making good waves to go back to the too where it was before the lawsuit marred its progress.
Yeah it still good after all even when it seems they the suit is trying to show down ripple but the coin is still trying to stay afloat it is still one of the coins that is being talked about and it hasn't really faded away even with a bit of fall in price . I'm still rooting for the coin that it will come back a lot better in price and In value