What is the latest news around Ripple (XRP) coin, concerning their lawsuit with U.S SEC??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is an improvement with Ripple coin (XRP), the price climbed to $0.29, with an increase of 7.20% in last 24 hours, and 30% in the last seven days. The marketcap peaked at $13.53 billion, circulating price at $45.4 billion in the last seven (7) days. The current statistics around Ripple coin, shows their is still an improvement going around it, irrespective of the ongoing lawsuit with U.S SEC. My question now is, have any one heard currently what's going on with the lawsuit between Ripple Cryptocurrency and U.S SEC?? Is their any speculation showing that Ripple is on the driving seat to emerge victorious in the lawsuit?? Cos the lawsuit isn't affecting them so much based on the current overall development around Ripple in the last seven days.

Josemendez

Verified member
Well, the fact is that , the lawsuit on ripple by the SEC actually affected the price of XRP ,because prior to the lawsuit , Xrp price rose as far as $0.70 . It was the lawsuit that made many investors to sell off their tokens ,which later reduced the price of the coin , because it made supply to exceed demands.

Now , the law court has not been held and thus the lawsuit shouldn't affect the price of the coin without a verdict . What we see with respect to the price of ripple ,is as a result of investors trying to sell off their coins at each little rise in other to recover a little loss , they acquired when the price suddenly fall.

Now ,coming to the fact that Xrp is sti rising amdist the lawsuit , it can be attributed to the fact that some investors are taken the bold step of buying xrp at this low price , so that they will be edit when the price rises .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, the fact is that , the lawsuit on ripple by the SEC actually affected the price of XRP ,because prior to the lawsuit , Xrp price rose as far as $0.70 . It was the lawsuit that made many investors to sell off their tokens ,which later reduced the price of the coin , because it made supply to exceed demands.

Now , the law court has not been held and thus the lawsuit shouldn't affect the price of the coin without a verdict . What we see with respect to the price of ripple ,is as a result of investors trying to sell off their coins at each little rise in other to recover a little loss , they acquired when the price suddenly fall.

Now ,coming to the fact that Xrp is sti rising amdist the lawsuit , it can be attributed to the fact that some investors are taken the bold step of buying xrp at this low price , so that they will be edit when the price rises .
That is true you said, the lawsuit between them and U.S SEC, have affected Ripple heavily. I never thought the price was at $0.70 per token when the lawsuit never came around. I was thinking that the price was around $0.32 when the lawsuit never came. Their is a time during the lawsuit, that the price fell down to just $0.22, I felt so bad for the coin that was gaining more fame and investors. I still believe strong that XRP will survive the scalp and move on with fantastic price value that might reach $1 in the coming days.