Roasting meat is healthier than any other type of preparation

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The dietitian that is handling the menu of my brother-in-law who has chronic kidney disease said that roasted meat is better to eat then fried meat. Take the case of chicken which fried chicken is the most common we can roast the chicken or bake it in the oven. That also goes with pork and beef (steak is roasted).

The roasting would shed off the excess fat as what we can see in the dripping. I am not aware of such fat because I always prefer roasted chicken than fried. To think that chickens now are so fatty then it is now in our mindset to avoid frying chicken and instead use the oven for cooking chicken meat. Roasted pork is the favorite in our home. There is no question even if we roast pork every week.

Yes I think its a correct idea because I have heard it sometimes ago that roasted meat or fish is good for the body because some fat inside it would have been dried up and become edible especially for those that has one illness or the others. I don't usually joke or play with any Doctors words of advice.

I believe roasting of meat and not cooking it, is a very good method when you don't want or need too much fat for your body. A little fat can sometimes be good for the body but excess of it can be very dangerous to the body. Too much of it, can make you not smart and even cause heart diseases, which is detrimental to someone's your life.

Well that is true Because during the heating process all the parts that are on the chicken will be melted out, I always observe that when roasting chicken and I consider it as the best since all the fat will be melted out... But even with the melting process not all fat will be completely eradicated. Will the leftover fat to be dangerous to the body system ?