Trading Discussion Scalping in forex

A

Afnansh01

There are a lot of short-term trading strategies like sewing and scalping. among them, scalping is one of the most popular trading strategies in the forex market. Scalper uses a minute timeframe to trade. They hold a position for more than a minute. They trade for small pips. They make several trades in a day to make small profits into big ones. I choose to trade with scalping friendly broker Euro trader which provides low spreads for scalper. you should try it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Scalping is not just an easy trading scheme ,in order to scalp a trade you have to be a professional and you must know how to trade properly in the market if you are willing to earn more from the market , because of how risky the market is I think ,

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get succeScalpim of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like Eurotrader that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 1:500 leverage which is good for scalping.

Scalping can only be profitable if you know what are the right currency pairs to choose and what is the best time to trade. Scalpers should never miss market overlaps because the market is the busiest at this time. You’ll find more liquidity and tighter spreads which works great for increasing the execution speed as well cutting down the total trading cost.

Nite

Valued Contributor
You can be successful with Scalping only if you have the skills and experience. It is a very fast paced trading style, so it should suit the requirements of every forex trader, which isn't always possible. It all depends on a trader whether he thinks scalping is a good trading method. Many traders has made money in forex solely relying on scalping. Hence, with the right strategy and technique it isn't impossible to earn a good amount through it.

JoeSeki

While other trading strategies require patience, Scalping is that one strategy which is best for impatient traders as it requires constant action taking. Traders can reap multiple small gains in a day which can add into a nice quick profit. However, scalping requires undivided attention and quick decision making which makes it less suitable for new traders.

rextee

Scalping is a type of a short-term strategy where traders try to open and close their trades quickly by making profits from the quick price movements. It can be highly beneficial and risky at the same time. In order to be a good scalper, traders need to have strong technical analysis and knowledge of identifying trends. The knowledge of indicators also comes in handy.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Scalping is my own favorite trading style, the training I had was for swing trading, but after a lot of practice, I realised swing trading is not really for me, because I don't want to hold a trade for long in red, I prefer to take my little profits and compound them into something tangible.

That's how I discovered scalping, I'll tell you it was love at first sight, even though I'm not trading with live account but my trading has changed, I'm a profitable trader but I still believe there's somethings I need to change in my strategy.

Try scalping if you haven't been profitable in forex.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
You have to hold your thirst for trading under every situation. It is even painful for those who build castle in the air about Forex trading. As a secure broker, you can go for FXOpulence broker because the broker uses different regulated bank accounts for offering security.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex risk is generated from its uncertainty. So, you should work on your mistakes. Once traders can recover from their mistakes, it remains as a great knowledge in them. If you alone can’t recover your mistakes, seek help from experts. FXOpulence provides instant support to traders whenever necessary.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Scalping trading is short term trading based strategy, here traders only take few pips target profit but they can make in a day transactions more than ten even hundreds times, get supporting low spread broker is matter for scalping trader, FXOpen included the good broker with low spread from 0.0 pips in ECN account, for scalping trading can use MT4 or MT5 or TickTrader platform.