Secrets about money making ideas

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
There are ways to make money, even in nigeria as hard as it seems to be, people are still earning money in some certain ways which tends to be secretive, or probably the way they want you to think it is, so you will feel like it is a gold chance for you and you wouldn’t want to misuse it. But the truth is, there are some things you should know about it in order not to fall victim of such thing.

1. The chances are not the way it seems
2. It is not as easy as it looks

1. The chances are not the way it seems: One thing I want you to have at the back of your mind is that you should not think it will be an opportunity that will earn you big amount of money by just doing some few tasks, If you think so, you might end up falling a victim of scam, you just have to get yourself ready for something bigger than what you saw or what you were told.

2. It is not as easy as it looks: Truly, there is no such thing as little work, big income at the beginning, I am not saying it will be hard but the truth is, it will be challenging.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
When you are starting out online you will meet different people that will tell you different things, most of them are nothing but just online marketers, I have written about them in the past, they are only interested in taking your money, and they know how to convince people, so you need to be very careful about people.

Honestly, I think making money online right now it's not as hard as it used to be, there are genuine blocks that you can learn how to make money without being scammed, if you are committed, you will surely find a head way.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
You are not wrong, people are indeed making money even in this hard time, but to be candid they are not many only a few who already has a strong capital base are the ones still making money in this hard times. Because the economic environment as at this time is not enabling and people are doing whatever it takes to make money. Hence there are so many scams out there all in the bid to make quick money.

The only ones that are struggling and earning their money the right way are the ones that has really gotten the right experience in their chosen field.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is a solid write-up! Most people don't know all these things, they believe to make money on the internet is definitely easy, they don't know they have to watch before the leap. I think this is why people fall in to the wrong hands, while trying to make money online. They don't probably know there are reapers online who are just there to steal your hard earn cash!

General01

I so much agree with you, with this at the back of one's mind it would be quite impossible to be scammed by online rich Ponzi schemes and it would be quite impossible to give up on the hard times that is bound to occur

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Truly there are secrets to this and you can only get them if you mingle with the right people, failure to that, you might think that some ways actually do not exist because you will certainly think that it is impossible to make money with such idea but “if you don’t know, you don’t know” just like the saying goes, some methods are so secret that there is no amount of findings you can do both online and offline, you can never find them unless you get the right connection to expose it to you, and that is why it is called a secret.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People sometimes do not understand the concept of online money making. The things that immediately they do simple tasks online then they start making money immediately but the reverse is always the case. making money online requires you to have proper knowledge and understanding of that particular venture and putting the right things in place. Take for example, someone that wants to venture into affiliate marketing, that person must have proper knowledge of how affiliate marketing works and how he or she must work very hard in ensuring that money is made. A lot of people think that making money online is just by clicking a particular website and boom you are rich. Such a mindset will never set you financially free if you really want to make something tangible on the internet. One thing that I have realised over the years is that before you can be able to make money online then you have to learn first. Learning is what will make you to start earning on the internet. Whenhen you have proper knowledge and understanding of how a particular venture works then you can be able to put the right tools and things in place in order to be successful on it. sometimes it can take a whole lot of months or even years for you to be able to realise something tangible but persistence and patience is always important.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not different from making money from any other medium. The only difference is that internet make it pretty much faster to make money than any other means.

I like the fact that you say it is not easy to make money online but it is simple. The large majority of the people who are just getting started with making money online think they can start today and make money tomorrow. I had the same mindset few years ago.

About some months ago, I was reading an article online in which the author was talking about the right mindset. He talkex about so many things which include the quality needed to succeed as an online business owner. The author said something that struck my mind, he said

Find A Need And Fill It

Finding a need and fill it is the basis of making money both online and offline. All online money making model falls under this cliche. Affiliate marketing, freelancing, get paid to post, cryptocurrency etc all falls under this way.

For instance, there are some people who come online to search for "how to lose weight". As an affiliate, you are going to promote a product that will solve this problem and sell it to those who are searching for it while you make commission.

digipreneur

persistence and hard work with intelligence is the key to get success in any field and keep motivated always and focus on your goal without hesitation

Caramelle

If you'll just be realistic about it, you'll find that making money online is generally not a stable prospect. Many online earning sites offer crumbs and that's because they expect nothing spectacular. Moreover, trends come and go, and sometimes, earning sites go with them. I've enjoyed more than two years working as a freelance writer on a local site but it had to reinvent itself into a bidding site for writing projects, something I'm not very fond of. Thankfully, I was fortunate to have been given the opportunity to work on a micro-tasking site. It has been a financially-rewarding experience but after 3+ years of working with them, they seem to be undergoing a reorganization and there are no paid tasks at all on the platform.

It's just great that there are more alternative earning sites at the moment. Years ago, I would have been lost and dejected for being unemployed offline. Nowadays, there are more lucrative options than traditional routes that other people are suggesting. From freelance content writing to PTP writing and AI microtasking platform to another, it's a good thing that there are more options available online for shifting gears than there are opportunities offline. Online earning, for me, gets better with time. I didn't have great expectations when I started and I guess that was why I was more appreciative of the benefits of online earning.​

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have always wanted people to know that making money is definitely not easy or to some extent it is not exactly the way a lot of people usually try to post it online and try to deceive people . If you want to make money then it means that you will have to put in a lot of hard work while also maintaining commitment and forming the right partnership with the right people. This is usually not easy and something that a lot of people are not willing to sacrifice.
The first thing you should consider about starting a business is that you should not be greedy and you should not involve yourself into scams. This is going to make your subjects and your customers to lose interest in you and that is something that you do not want especially as a beginner.
As a business owner you should also learn to be innovative as much as possible . There are a lot of technologies that are coming out almost on a daily basis and you should always try to identify them early on and then look for how they can be able to help you to make your work faster.

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear friends hope so are all doing well amd getting the best ideas about how we make money through various ways from my perspective the best thing which teach you how we make money in your intrested profession is your failure because failure is the only things that arise enthusiasm to do something in your life if you will fail in every field of life then you should not give up and should not be disheartened infact you should do more hard work than before and search your mistakes that you do last time and try to correct it you should do their own search failure is the way that leads you to success so we should take it positively and do not be disappointed and especially do not discourage yourself due to this and the second is that you should collect knowledge and information about your professional if you are interested to invest yourself in this then i would suggest you before taking any step you should do a lot of search and taking suggestions and opinions of other members that are already involved in this profession hope so all people might follow these all steps if they want to become successful in their life

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this with us , I wish people really understands what its takes to earn money , some people just believe that it is among one of the most easiest things to do whereas it is not as it may seem .

Every earning opportunity both offline and online needs a lot of efforts to achieve success. That is what we have to offer in exchange for the money we are interested to make .

Most times is not people that are making these money online that actually believe it is easy to make money , but I think is those people that are introducing newbies into the Online system that makes it seems as if it is something they can just do to make money whereas it is completely the other way around.

The earlier people realise that it is not really easy to make money online the better because if you keep on believing that an online system is just is small system that you can easily makes money from , you may be so disappointed to find out that is not truly as you I have predicted it to be. It's only requires dedication that's all.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I very much agree that it is not as easy as a lot of people usually see it is about making money online . There is no such thing as free money online and everything you are going to make you are definitely going to need to work for it and it is important that people go with that kind of mindset.
There is also a lot of competition that is attached to working online and I thought you will need to be offering or providing value before you can be able to take advantage of that space for yourself .