Seniors should be avoiding alcoholic drinks

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our family (or clan) most of the senior males are drinkers of beer, whiskey or any other intoxicating drink. I have seen them enjoy a gathering with the bottles of wine and liquor. It seems like a celebration is not complete without the alcoholic beverages. When an uncle died of liver cancer there was a lull in the celebration. And then I noticed that during the one-year commemoration of my uncle’s death there was only beer on the table but no whiskey or gin.

It is advised that seniors should refrain from imbibing alcohol drinks because the liver may be weak and the alcohol can abuse the organ. I have seen my wife’s father in his death bed. He was emaciated like skin and bones. That’s the effect of liver cancer. Maybe it is good to avoid alcoholic drinks even if you are not a senior yet. At least that is a good start for a better health.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is something a lot of people should have an understanding about that it is not advisable for people above 40 years of age to consume too much of alcohol because this can lead to organs problems in the body most especially the kidney and liver. This can also result in early death and infection. This is not the best thing to do.