Binance Share your experience with scammers on binance PTP market.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Ever since the federal government of my country got to ban crypto currencies by February of 2021, I got to know about binance and it has since been my favorite plug for processing of all my transactions related to crypto currencies. This is due to the organised peer to peer market place there and also the sweet rates used there.

The vast features availability on binance has also been my reason for sticking with them all this while of my online earning activities.

However, there are still some fraudulent individuals who try to make attempts to see how they get hold of your hard earned money.

I want us to share what are those experiences we have had while trading on binance peer to peer market place.

The other day i saw someone who lost $2000+ on binance to a scammer and I was shocked.

Yesterday, after receiving my trendri payment, I also almost got scammed.

The supposed buyer refused to respond from the time I initiated the trade and waited until about 2 minutes to end of the stated trade time before clicking that he has paid me.

I immediately checked my bank app and found out he was lying then appealed immediately.

What experience do you have there?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have used Binance Peer-to-peer trading on multiple occasions, and I have never been scammed, not even a penny. The last trading activity I initiated was 2 days ago. Here are some of the precautions I use while initiating P2P trading on Binance.
I check the buyer and see if he has verified his email and phone number, and done KYC. I also check the number of trades he performed in the last 30 days. I check his 30 days transaction completion rate. I check the buyers' average pay time, positive feedback. I always make sure that he has a 100 percent positive rating.
I then initiate the selling process. I do not release the crypto until I am confirmed by my bank or online wallet that I have received funds. I have enabled text message notification from my bank and every time I receive payment, I get a text confirmation. When I am using an online wallet to receive funds, I check the wallet to see if the correct amount has been transferred to my account. Once everything looks good, then I initiate the crypto release.
If the buer says he sent payment, you need to confirm the payment by checking your bank account or wallet. If you have not subscribed to online bank, you should do it now if you want to trade on Binance.

Ayeshabashir

I am also using binance as my crypto wallet and for trading .I joined binance about 2 months ago so my experience is really good and I never got scammed during this time period .I am used binance in order to receive payment from trendri and also used to receive bitcoin from reward app .Secondly thanks to you dear because I know your experience is greater than me and I should keep in mind your advice and should take care when selling the coins.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Binance peer to peer platform has come to many counties cryptocurrency lovers rescue ever since government has banned direct sale of cryptocurrency from bank in my country. Just like the poster, I started using the Binance peer to peer platform after the ban as I was using luno got all cryptocurrency related trades before.

I have never had encountered ever since I have been using it. Not that I am a perfect trader, I always want to becareful while choosing who I am dealing with. I do check all the necessary information about the buyers. And the moment my mind is not aligning with the person, I will rather choose another buyer.

Thanks for Binance for stepping up so expertly I'm their peer to peer game. The only person that's likely to be scammed when it comes to trading on p2p as it is widely called can be those that don't always pay attention and are the gullible. Binance will always make sure you confirm the receipt of your money before sending the coins out.

Though I have cases of people falling into Binance p2p scam but that was those time when Binance has not upgraded the way security is done on the website. I'm fact, it took the intervention of many of my friends before I have solace in the peers to peers platform.