Share Your Experience With Bizdustry

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am sure a lot of members on this forum know about Bizdustry if not posted on the site. Bizdustry is a Paid to Post site where users can earn from short posts. These days I am not active on Bizdustry,, however, until recently I was very active on the site. I was creating 50 posts every day and was earning $1. I was spending 90 minutes on the site creating short posts.

I stopped being active on Bizdustry because it was too tiring, maybe I was burning out myself. Another reason for not being active on Bizdustry is I was repeating myself. Since I was commenting on a lot of posts, there were not many new topic threads available for posting, therefore, I was repeating myself. I was posting on the threads that I had already posted. A lot of members were also doing the same thing. Therefore, I decided to take a break

Solution
I think Bizdustry was paying 5 cents for comments and 7 cents for new threads when I joined late last year. The earnings was good that I had 2 withdrawals in one month. When December came there was the promo that doubled the rewards. Oh, it was the grandest time of the year like the admin had given me a Christmas gift.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I did not have a bizdustry account. So I can't really say much about it. I planned setting up an account since everyone is singing their praises.
PTP site is fun filled when there are enough threads to comment on. That's what make it interesting but in the absence of that, it's always boring and repetitive.
That's why you are short of words on what comment to post at a point in time.
Be that as it may, the onus is on the participating members to keep it lively

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My first paid to comment site is bizdustry. I always made average of $3 dollar per day then. And I made some great friends there. Not until February that there was regulation and it is even difficult to make more than $1 per day. I am still active there but not for the incentive anymore. I am only there because I am addicted to it and at times I do enjoy some topics there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I did not have a bizdustry account. So I can't really say much about it. I planned setting up an account since everyone is singing their praises.
PTP site is fun filled when there are enough threads to comment on. That's what make it interesting but in the absence of that, it's always boring and repetitive.
That's why you are short of words on what comment to post at a point in time.
Be that as it may, the onus is on the participating members to keep it lively
I am sure you will enjoy the site especially the topics there. Unlike what the poster said, topics are not monotonous. They don't really speak on the same topic. But the payment is somehow low compare to some other websites. The highest you can make is $1 and it takes determination to really make the minimal withdrawal.

arunima25

Verified member
I am not there on the site but hear a lot of positive reviews about it on FC. And they seem to be professional and on time when it comes to payment.
We have so many forums running here and most have the same set of users. Also, the sections are same everywhere. And few sections are not paid ones and discourage users from going there. Now people run out of ideas for posts and threads or repeat the same thing in different ways. It's good to take break from any site when you feel that you are saturated and don't have much to contribute there.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have been active in Bizdustry since November, 2020. It is such a great site to earn from short posts. I usually make 25 posts daily there to earn $0.5 daily. Making these posts is not a hard task as they are short ones. Moreover, I prefer that number because it would be more exhausting to make 50 posts which is the maximum there and I would also run out of things to talk about.

arunima25

Verified member
I have been active in Bizdustry since November, 2020. It is such a great site to earn from short posts. I usually make 25 posts daily there to earn $0.5 daily. Making these posts is not a hard task as they are short ones. Moreover, I prefer that number because it would be more exhausting to make 50 posts which is the maximum there and I would also run out of things to talk about.
I checked the site yesterday and found it good and user friendly. Making 50 cents daily with 25 posts is pretty decent for any site. It's been there for quite some time and I have read good feedback about it on Forum Coin too. I would sign up there and that would be another new site to my list.
I have seen quite good sections like entertainment etc in General chat category. Just wanted to make sure if they pay for them. I hope that they are not non paid category. I am happy if such categories are paid. I feel I can make quality contributions in those categories.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think Bizdustry was paying 5 cents for comments and 7 cents for new threads when I joined late last year. The earnings was good that I had 2 withdrawals in one month. When December came there was the promo that doubled the rewards. Oh, it was the grandest time of the year like the admin had given me a Christmas gift.

Solution

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No matter the low incentive at bizdustry same with this forum they all.pay 2 cents per posts. But i still cherish Bizdustry, cos the Admin is ever transparent just as trendri Admin. I came at bizdustry in November 13th 2020. Since then till now, I've not been owed by Admin, he always pay me every bit of earnings i receive in the forum. That's why anywhere i go I'll always talk good around Bizdustry forum.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am still active on bizdustry as it is a very good way to make some money every time I am broke. I have been able to make some money since I joined in November last year and I must say that it has been a very good time working there. It's one of the best things I have done with my time. I am proud of bizdustry.

arunima25

Verified member
I tried to sign up for the site. But it ran into some error and I could not. I got a captcha to solve and then I got the message that my account can not be created. They felt it's automated and a spam. I am not sure as to what does that mean. I will try it once again. It sounds like a good forum to earn.
Do they pay for general chat sections like health and entertainment etc??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am still active on bizdustry as it is a very good way to make some money every time I am broke. I have been able to make some money since I joined in November last year and I must say that it has been a very good time working there. It's one of the best things I have done with my time. I am proud of bizdustry.
No doubt Bizdustry is one of the best PTP site around. It is pivotal as a side hustle job, apart from that, i learn many things around bizdustry. Most of my online friends just lime you are gotten from Bizdustry. So I'm simply grateful for being at bizdustry to share common ideas of making money online and offline.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I did not know about Bizdustry until I joined Trendri. I have checked the forum and I think it is interesting. If you do not have any earning opportunities, you can join the site and make some money. As far as I am concerned, I have better things to do and I will not join the site.

arunima25

Verified member
I had some time earlier to add one more site to my list of earning sites. I tried joining Bizdustry at that time but could not. I got some error message saying that they suspect me to be a bot. I am not sure what it actually meant. And then I got so busy with the extra workload at my offline job. I could not be much active in cyberspace and even do justice to the sites that I am already a member of.
But reading the reviews on FC, it si very clear that many find it a good site, and they are earning there and getting paid. I am not looking for any new sites as of now, I need to concentrate on those that are already in my hand.