Share your Post Crypto bearish plans.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
No doubt this bearish moment in the crypto market has made a lot of us to learn new things because to an extent large number of crypto enthusiasts didn't expect this bearish despite that we know that the market's most times correct after a bull run but not to this extent most coins reduce by 50% of the initial value.
Please note that I feel one way or the other we have new strategies that they wish to employ in our crypto trading and holding the moment the market is back so please if you have any you can share it here on this platform so that we can learn and possibly adopt the plant because we are all in Crypto currency activities to make money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I couldn't believe myself when I woke up only to see that most of the coins I invested on had reduced to half of its initial. I was badly affected but I don't feel sad because I believe that sleazy happens in cryptocurrency. The first one happened in 2017 and 3 years after, people witnessed more than 1000 percent increment in cryptocurrency especially bitcoins.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is nothing I will do because this is just a normal market correction and people should not take it so serious,I know whatever goes up must surely comes down and I was actually waiting for this right moment to invest more and this is the right time for people who might be interested to invest in cryptocurrency to come in.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
What I want to hear from you guys is strategy to adopt in trading or buying and holding coins if the market fully recovered, will you be buying and holding for long , will you be Investing in shit coins , will you give more priority to bitcoin buying, will you follow Elon Musk on twitter to know when he release negative updates so you can take quick decision?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have funds to invest into crypto currency. A lot of crypto currencies have almost halved, yet I do not have funds to buy various crypto currencies. However, I am building my crypto currency portfolio little by little. I work on various sites and receive payment in crypto currencies, am saving all those cryptos I receive from earning sites.

Samuel72

Verified member
It was surprising when I found out the huge crash in the price of cryptocurrency these have made me to believe that cryptocurrency business is not reliable. But presently I plan to hold on for a while before going into cryptocurrency investment, I would like to see the upgrading of cryptocurrency before investing again.

Razor1911

The bearish trend was largy anticipated. After such a steep climb from sub 10000 level to it's all time high, the consolidation was bound to happen. Now the market has bounced up from the lows and trading in a range. I think a investor should wait till further confirmation if bearish trend is over yet or not. I will also invest only when Bitcoin will break 40k mark decisively.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The bearish trend was largy anticipated. After such a steep climb from sub 10000 level to it's all time high, the consolidation was bound to happen. Now the market has bounced up from the lows and trading in a range. I think a investor should wait till further confirmation if bearish trend is over yet or not. I will also invest only when Bitcoin will break 40k mark decisively.
Honestly you have a very strong point currently the price is slightly above 40000 dollars which is not really a stronghold that it has broken $40000 Mark a whole viously if we could see it at $42000 in more than 24 hours then I suggest you invest. The market is actually on a recovery path let hope for faster one.

funmi

Verified member
In fact last year was so dramatic in the world of crypto many were drawn into the market as a result of the bullish market and in fact the spike was so incredible I could remember how I invested about N40,000 on ripples and I withdrew about N30,000 at various intervals and the did return back to N40,000. It even got close to about N60,000. The growth rate was tremendous and I was so excited. I could remember how I also invited so many other people to come and invest then and they all make tremendous profits not until the day the price of the bitcoin hits it peak and had a sudden reversal it was very catastrophic and this was accompanied by the announcement made by Elon Musk and many traders hated him for that. No one was expecting such a fall, millions of traders got liquidated. And many lost their funds till this current day.

As for me then. It was a serious night mere. I could not believe what I saw when I checked the market. But after we all later experienced the boom that occurred the day it came back to the bullish run and some were able to make some profits.

Suba

Staff member
I think the bearish moment is still going on, under such circumstances a lot of people can't stand it and sell all their crypto.
but I can only wait until the price returns to normal, while studying Bitcoin bearish signals so we can place a position, here are some bearish Bitcoin signals such as: Decreased Bitcoin Trading Volume,
RSI Divergence is a Bearish Bitcoin Signal, you can use the RSI indicator to show overbought and oversold times.