should I be patient with crypto or withdraw my investment?

funmi

Verified member
Ever since last month (may) when there was a great fall in cryptocurrency, the crypto has not bounce back since then. I actually don't know what to do because at times, it will look as if it was improving later, it will drop again.
More so, with some people's predictions, am afraid it may fall again though am not sure of what to do. I don't want to loss more than how have lost in the past.
Is there any expert here? That can put me through in order for me to make my decision. Most importantly, making the right decisions.
I don't want to wake up one day and discovered that my have been cut out of business because of another great fall again.
Please, your expert contributions will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Cryptocurrencies are volatile if you must know, if we are to check back on the history of cryptocurrencies, most times when their is bearish moment in the Crypto currencies there is always a bull run afterwards. If the funds you have in the Crypto currency Investment currently is what you can afford to loose more in case of an eventualities , I advise you to hold it for a while because I am optimistic the market will recover but I don't exactly when as government policies, social media trends and bulk investment are factors that pump the market.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are not patient, then you shouldn't bother about venturing into cryptocurrency. the main reason a lot of people lose their money on cryptocurrency is because they don't have the patience to wait. One of the good skills of a crypto trader is Patience.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If your holdings is presently valued at a lower amount than when you purchased the coin then do not sell if you do not need the money yet. The problem is when you are in need of cash that your crypto holdings is your only disposable asset now then you would sell at a loss. That is the name of the game called crypto trading.