Should I invest in Bitcoin today?

Axis

Banned
Bitcoin is considered to be the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto-currency market and individuals investing in Bitcoin have totally made a whole lot of money. Back in the year 2019 and 2020 bitcoin was always at the price of $47000 which was definitely a whole lot of money. But today bitcoin is somewhere around 17000 dollars, which definitely have the potential to grow and to become the number one stablecoin recognised in the whole cryptocurrency market. Back in the year 2010 where individuals were still mining cryptocurrency, so many people did not put interest into it, but around the Year 2015, the Bitcoin cryptocurrency did it's magic.

However it can totally be profitable to invest in Bitcoin today, but in order to successfully do that we must only invest their websites and platforms considered to be legit and considered to be highly recommended. There are so many fraudsters and scammers on bitcoin platforms in which year you need to be careful and stay away from. Before investing in any bitcoin investment platform you need to always do your research about the platform, in other to know whether the platform is legit or possibly a scam and fraud.

arunima25

Verified member
Any decision about investment should be made by you and not done in a hurry. It's good to get opinions and suggestions and invest some good time researching about it. I have no personal experience with crypto currency as I have never got into it myself. From last several years( from the time Bitcoins and cryptocurrency became popular), I have been suggested by various people to try crypto trading. I researched and tried to learn about it through various sources and people. I kept hearing stories about people getting rich every day. It was luring but still I didn't get convinced about it fully to get into it..The scene of cryptocurrency was never clear in my country. For some time it was considered illegal in India, though quite a number of Indians continued to be in crypto market and make money.The government is still not clear about the legal status of cryptos in my country.. However any crypto earnings are taxable in oir country.
I could never get comfortable to invest in there despite all the luring stories.
Those in crypto market would suggest thr current bearish phase to be the best tike to buy the cryptos. They are all hopeful that it would recover soon. My suggestion would be to get the information from various authentic sources. Learn a bit about crypto trading. If you are comfortable going ahead with it, go ahead.

Massimo

today tomorrow or after tomorrow its depend on you and your search about investing .

Imran Noori

Verified member
Bitcoin is the king of whole crypto market and in my opinion it is very bullish in long term, as you mentioned nowadays it's price is somewhere around 17000 dollars which is about 75% lower than it's all time high.

These prices are just for short term but in long term we can say it is bullish because of the fundamentals and projects behind it beside that many big companies and popular faces are investing in it like Microstrategy and Elon Musk.

Some people predict the price of Bitcoin to reach 100,000 dollars in the next bull run, in my opinion it would be a wise choice to invest in Bitcoin.

Allen42

See decisions are done on your deep research and analysis basis. Bitcoin on the bear run has still got the great hold among the peerS. So, you never know when the industry going to go up.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin is a very powerful cryptocurrency that so many people consider it for long-term purposes. A company like Tesla was buying bitcoin some time ago which they later sold out because of environmental factors. This clearly shows that bitcoins as a crypto currencies are trusted by people around the world.

The only thing you may not know is the fact that you don't know when the price of bitcoins will stop dropping . Currently we are in a bearish market and the market has been dropping in a constant downtrend ever the beginning of this year.

If you're investing in Bitcoin , it must strictly be for long-term purposes for that is the only way you can enjoy the potential benefit that comes along with it . Investing in bitcoins for short-term may not be profitable and it also requires a good sum of money to carry out reasonable investment . .

arunima25

Verified member
Well, before you take any decision, you have to do a good research..Like any other market crypto market involves a good amount of risk. So, you do need to keep this in mind. You can not go for any such investment if you don't have a risk appetite..And then your financial capacity and obligations will also be decisive factor. If you have enough money to invest,maybe you can invest a bit of it in the crypto market to taste the water and learn more about the crypto trading. Trading can be read about, but you will learn it only by doing it. Start with a little amount that is risk tolerable for you in your current situation.You can see how it works and whether this suits you.
People are quite hopeful that the market will bounce back. But there is no prediction when. The market has been on down trend for more than a year. And still it shows the same trend.. No one can predict when this bearish phase will end. Even if the market starts to recover, it will take some time to come to bullish phass..So, if you are looking for short term gain, this is not the right time. You can do the investment for long term gain( with a hope that it will recover)