Should kids learn to make money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely a funny idea when people think that kids can not make money online. Because nowadays they are majority of interesting and entertaining platforms mostly meant for individuals who want to make money online while entertaining themselves. A good example I get paid to play games website and get paid to watch your videos. Websites like this totally helps you make money while entertaining yourself which is absolutely right idea for kids to engage themselves in to make the most money online. It is absolutely understandable when parents do not let their children get exposed to the internet possibly at an early age in their lives but we need to understand that making your children get exposed to the internet can totally be a life-changing idea for them because it is pretty obvious that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world which absolutely makes it a very beneficial and necessary for each and everyone of Us mostly the upcoming adults of this generation to be more exposed to the internet possibly in ways in which they can use it to make money comfortably and sufficiently.

To have no worries when your child make good use of the internet in making money, you can keep watch over him or her, thereby making sure that he or she doesn't unexpectedly or mistakenly visit adult websites and child corrupting websites and platforms. Also educating him or her on the dangers in visiting websites like this, can totally make him or her make good use of his or her time online which is spending it on website that helps him or her make money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Kids should be permitted to make money online but under supervision and that is because when kids are exposed to the making of money online they may end up visiting websites that possibly showcases adult content and movies which somehow can corrupt their minds to think and act abnormally. Anyways it totally depends on what age we are talking about you because a kid from 5 to 10 years old may possibly not be effective in knowing how to use a smartphone or even a laptop device but from the age of 15 to 20, such a kid can be allowed to be exposed to the internet there by using it to make money and sort out financial needs.

It is absolutely necessary and totally commended when kids think about their financial welfare thereby making practical steps to be financially independence which is mostly by the use of the internet to adequately and successfully make money online. Interestingly, there are some websites and platforms in the internet that totally makes things very easy for people who may not have any knowledge but what it means to make money online, to constantly and sufficiently make money online.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, it really depends what you want to optimize in the kids life, if you think money is the number one priority for them you can go ahead and give them such freedoms.

I think should be focused on getting knowledgeable and setting their mindset to winner's mindset, this will go a really long way in helping them when they are adult.

Money is always available in abundance, but if they missed being well disciplined at a young age it will be difficult for the parents to be able to help them.

Money is just a byproduct, I don't think it is a good idea to make kids think obsessively about money, teaching them a marketable skill is alsp very ideal in making them confident.

There was a kid on Youtube that's making a lot of money doing fun things like unboxing a toy and it is beautiful to watch, imagine if his parents were focused on making money, they wouldn't reach that level because we all see where the copycats ended up.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I don't think there's anything wrong with children making money online. As far as they are not dabbling into things like gambling and betting online I'm okay with it. moreover they are some tasks online that kids can readily do and it will not that difficult for them.

A kid can complete simple tasks on sites and make money off it. A child can complete surveys, a child can do data entry job, watch and upload videos to earn and even post opinions on paid to post sites to earn. So yes a child can do a lot on the internet to make money.

The child just need a little guidance by the parent to know the site to I use or not. This is because they are a lot of scam sites online as well so one need be careful when joining sites online to make money. But u agree for a child to work.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is not a bad idea if kids are making money online, but the parents needs to monitor them. In this generation we are, there is no age limit on those to make money. Everyone wants to make money including those that are born yesterday. In those days, it is only the adult that makes money but now even kids are thinking of making there own money. And we can see many kids that are making lots of money already. In my country there are many kids under the age of 10 that are making lots of money, some of them are building houses for there parents.

It is a good thing for them to make money while they are very young. But they will need to be monitored by an adult. By the time these kids grow up, they only have problem of making money and it will make the world a better place free of poverty

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is nothing wrong in allowing kids to make money on the internet provided they are guided the very much in order not to lose money.

I was discussing with someone sometime ago and he said that he will begin to teach his kids how to trade in the forex market as early as possible.

He even said that that is a very good idea because it will expose them to financial knowledge at a very early stage in life which is very good for them to achieve financial freedom early. One of the major things you can do for your kids currently is to start a YouTube channel for them at a very young age.

They can be making different videos and you will help them to edit a video and post in order to make some good money on the long run. One of the richest YouTubers is actually a kid who specializes in advertising kids toys.

Ganibade

Verified member
Money making is the greatest skill I believe everyone should learn about. the reason is that financial freedom is the true freedom a person can have in this world.

Ability to acquire anything of hearts desire is one of the most fascinating things and I think that states that someone is truly free. The problem with most people is that they don't have in-depth knowledge about making money and that is why they are struggling with the way our financial situation.

in my own opinion I think it is a good idea to start teaching kids how to make money just in case of any unforeseen circumstances. if kids have the capability to make money on their own they were able to stand and do whatever they like as a wishes they only need the guidance of the parents.

I have make up my mind that whatever happens I am going to teach my kids how to make money right from the early days. I am going to equip them with personal finance and this will give them basic knowledge about how money works around the world.

I think it is a good skill and the best thing to teach kids how to make money both online and offline so that they are not going to have any financial problem.