Lillian M

I don't know about you but me I have lost count of times that people have given me money since I was young. I can't really say this is the total number of times that people have given me money or should I say the least money I have received or the highest money I have received. When I say money people have given you that does not mean I am calling you beg or you are begging for money. No! The richest man in the world can not say he has not been given money even with the riches he has. He might not be given money but he will be given gift.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I play Roblox, therefore, I thought this post could be interesting, or something that I do not know about, and I might be benefitted. However, it looks like this is clickbait. A lot of people are doing clickbait in order to get clicks on their posts and earn from their posts. You need to understand just one thing about clickbait. It will work in the beginning (for instance, I clicked the title and landed here) but in the long run it will not work (I will not check your future posts, I can't take that risk). Avoid doing clickbait, this is bad.