Earn Money simple ways to make money online (beginners friendly)

Judose

Top ways to make money online as a beginner with zero skills.

Participate in surveys:
Surveys are the easiest way to make money online. even if you are a student or have zero skills. these survey sites are always welcoming new members to their panel for many years. Even I have used all these sites to make money.

I will add some payment proofs below. but you must know this is not a Get rich quick scheme. So, if you join at least 5-10 sites, you can earn up to $40 a day. You will get surveys very frequently from these sites. But keep in mind that you may not qualify for every survey you attend. So you can earn approximately $600- $800 per month depending on how much time you are spending.

Survey sites are excellent source of income, but it is fruitful for some specific countries. Let's suppose we started working in Cointiply there we can earn coins for ads click, surveys, watching videos and others but the main source of income remain there is surveys. These survey sites are also active in faucetcrypto, YSense and other sites too. The problem is, we just get surveys for sometime and then there is a marked gap. We don't receive any survey or if receive and we start it then initially we receive message that this survey is not for your geographical region. So let me say as this way of earning is useless and waste of time for us.

Top ways to make money online as a beginner with zero skills.

Participate in surveys:
Surveys are the easiest way to make money online. even if you are a student or have zero skills. these survey sites are always welcoming new members to their panel for many years. Even I have used all these sites to make money.

I will add some payment proofs below. but you must know this is not a Get rich quick scheme. So, if you join at least 5-10 sites, you can earn up to $40 a day. You will get surveys very frequently from these sites. But keep in mind that you may not qualify for every survey you attend. So you can earn approximately $600- $800 per month depending on how much time you are spending.
There are many ways to make money online this day depending on the one you can do
1. Blogging
2.survey
3. Tiktok
4. Content creating
5. Affiliate marketing
And many more