Two Simple Ways to Make Money for Content Writers

Mika

VIP Contributor
Forum Posting: Join a couple of paid-to-post forums and start posting on these forums. Some forums even allow you to publish articles and pay for articles. There are a lot of webmaster forums where you can earn as in-house posters for their posting packages. If you post on half a dozen forums, you might easily make $100 per month. Well, this is not great amount but it is definitely a good start.

Article publishing: There are numerous articles where you can start earning from your articles. Well, you don’t earn upfront from your articles, and you don’t earn a lot of money. However, publishing articles will certainly help you make money as a writer if you are persistent and keep on pushing hard. You can try platforms like Hubpages, Medium, Read Cash, Hive Blog, Publish0x, etc.

You might not make a lot of money by using these methods, but these are sure shot methods to make money as a writer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
So many people make claims to be a content writer even when they are not professional in their areas of concentration. Contains writing may be a profitable business that can be done by anyone but at the same time there are so many people who may not be able to write contents as it should be written professionally for people to read and appreciate their efforts.

Freelancing is now quite competitive , if I have opportunity to be a professional content writer I will mostly use my writing skill in freelance platform as it is much more better that way and will save me the stress of having to start a blogging platform because as long as you are able to get client who will hire you base on the services you have to offer you'll be making a lot of money every day and even more as your rating becomes more positive.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Content writing is a very lucrative way to make a lot of money for yourself and the internet. There are several opportunities available for content writers online and if you are able to make use of them you'll become very successful.

The demand for content writers on the internet will continue to increase from time to time. As a content writer there are several websites you can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for yourself such as clearvoice, Listverse and so many others.

You can also work paid forums and make some good amount of money for yourself. On this particular site there is a section for article writers in which you can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for yourself. You can also venture into freelancing and make a lot of money from it. The opportunity for content writers online is just numerous, even offline.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Forum posting and posting articles on article sites are certainly good methods to make money. I think between publishing on article sites and forum posting, you will be earning more money from your forum posts compared to articles. You will have to work for hours to write an article and you don't earn upfront for publishing this article on any article sites. Your article needs to earn tips, generate views or ad impression to earn revenue. However, if you spend 1-2 hours posting on forums you might easily make some upfront cash. However, there is also an advantage of publishing articles compared to forum posting. While forum posting is active income, article publishing can be passive income. You can continue to earn from the same article for a long time. However, I also believe, if you actually want to grow as a writer and make a lot of money, you should start a blog.