Trading Discussion simplest forex strategy

Ken_solutions

The large majority of time wasted by forex traders is in finding an effective trading strategy, it not rocket science or some special knowledge meant only to be learnt by a few, most successful traders will tell all the had to do to come up with a strategy was follow a simple pattern of what worked for them. So the key is trying new things and being open to learning. That being said there are well documented ways to run your trades in an orderly manner to yield more profits than losses the rewards wont make you a millionaire but lets just say it will leave you with something in your pocket. The strategy below can help in scalping and can be scaled to large trades. Enjoy

The forex lot size calculator:
1. Choose your trading instrument and your forex trading account's account currency (account base currency).

2. For your proposed trade, enter the entry level and stop loss.

3. Enter the size of your account's trades.

4. Choose your level of risk tolerance (either how many percent of your account you want to risk or a fixed amount)

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am somebody who loves to use cost efficiency and the risk to reward ratio a lot in trading. In this way I am sure that I always define my entry and also look for a realistic stop loss so that I do not treat just with the euphoria and end up losing my money.