The most simplest way of making money online

Making money online is not that complicated only if you Knew how, most people prefer affiliate marketing, freelancing drop shipping and so on but they don't realize that you need traffic before you can earn money in those ways, the most simplest way of making money online which I have been able to realize, which is better than affiliate marketing, freelancing, drop shipping e.t.c is
******/3sRL4Zd

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet comes with a lot of hard work and consistency from you to be successful. I don't think there is any online business venture that is lucrative which is very easy for you to make money from because you really need to put in the work and the knowledge you have gathered around her particular online venture.

If you are venturing into paid to post platform for example, you really need to be very active on daily basis in order to make something tangible for yourself. You also need to get registered on on several paid to post platforms in order to be able to make something reasonable at the end of each day.

On my quest to make money on the internet, I have come across a lot of people that promised me to invest certain amount of money in some platforms and make certain percentage on daily basis but at the end of everything most of those platforms end up being Ponzi schemes.

If you really want to succeed online you must try as much as possible to avoid such online businesses because you stand a chance of losing a lot of money. You need to learn proper things and businesses to venture into.

M

Manris

Yes, you rightly noticed that making money on the Internet is also not easy and It is quite busy, hard and, accordingly, takes a certain amount of time. There are many different ways to earn money. Not so much, but enough is needed. Just choose the right one for you.

Skysaint

Verified member
Talking about the simplest way to make money, I would suggest that's from Tiktok. Although it can be very difficult to get followers just like YouTube, but those earning through Tiktok are doing so by doing just what they love. I actually thought that they are just there to have fun and be popular but of recent I learnt that they also do earn a very good amount of money from that.
Okay, let's talk about real ways to earn money online. I would suggest you affiliate marketing because you don't actually need to have your own products to market but simply market other people's products and earn your commission. I know someone right now who earns not less than $200 every week from affiliate marketing and that's just awesome to me. I as a freelancer don't even earn that much.
You could also check out, Amazon Kindle publishing company as they also provide avenue for you to make money when you create simple story books. Your task here is just to write these books and the Amazon will help you market it to the entire world and it's always very possible that you'd earn a good amount from it.

About affiliate marketing, I heard you actually need a start up capital for it. If you don't have money to start big, then I think I do have a business deal that will get you started as an affiliate.