Trading Discussion So many forex scammers out there

MsFifs

Sometimes the internet can feel like the most unsafe place especially when it comes to foreign business. People have scammed us so much we have lost trust in it even though we know legit people make money from it. It's hard to trust again

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that forex trading is a very lucrative venture but it is very important you are careful because there are a lot of scammers online and claiming to be a forex trading experts. The best way to make money from forex trading is to learn the skills and possibly have an offline mentor.

Khaled Abdennour

I agree ... but if you need I can help with that ... and I can provide proofs too

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I understand your feelings because I've once been in that shoe in the past. But I was fortunate to come across a working programs and good people who are ready to share things with you . One thing I can tell you is that you need to look for someone who is really engaging in forex trading and learn from that person.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know that is true but sometimes it is always us that causes and gives an opportunity for people to scam us .it is always advisable that we don't follow 90% of what people ask us to do especially when we have to pay money online without reconsidering how this might be at the end. Greed sometimes are the causes of all these things.

Robson Dey

I select Forex4you the trustworthy broker I ever seen. To make good profit in early period they give me higher leverage that is 1:1000. In this market few brokers give their client high leverage. Besides of this I also have risk management policies from this reliable broker that help me to control or reduce my trading loss.
That’s how I can balance on my trading. In Forex trading by using the leverage a trader can make money without investing money as it is kind a loan from the broker. To making money it is very useful trading tool. But a trader should use it as per his trading risk taking capability. I always prefer the higher leverage that always brings profit in a short time easily.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The internet is full of scanner who are looking for billable mind to rip off and the same thing goes for forex trading. One needs to be very vigilant as it can be very difficult to distinguish A reputable forex Broker from the scammers because they always present themselves the same ways.

Setho

VIP Contributor
People are aware about just how much money they can be able to make from cryptocurrency. And as people are becoming more enlightened so are other people who want to strip them of their earnings. This is why you should always learn to trade on your own and will not trust your money with other people that are disguising under the umbrella of account managers all super brokers.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Exactly there are so many forex scammers out there and we need to be more careful of them ,also make proper research about the broker platform they are recommending for us to invest on , so we don't invest in a wrong platform and make so much loss I think