Some brain exercise to strengthen our memory

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
They say that it is the nature of man to be forgetful when you reach the senior years. But I refuse to surrender because I know that if my brain is always busy then somehow it will remain normal. Here are some of my brain exercises that I do every day whenever possible.

1. Crossword puzzle. I do the English crossword because it is challenging than the crossword in our language. I have learned many new words and phrases from the daily crossword puzzle of the newspaper that I have been doing since I was 20.
2. Watching an old movie. This is very challenging to me because I have to admit that I could not remember the names of the actors. There was a time that I saw a movie of Clint Eastwood and I recalled his name after a day. Even now that there is the search engine I never check on the movie for the cast. It is my challenge to remember the name without any help.
3. Adding items without the calculator. This is a good exercise when I go shopping. I would list down the prices of the goods that I put on the cart and later on at home I would add the prices by mental calculation only.

What brain exercise do you do aside from the ones mentioned above?

Ayeshabashir

Firstly thank dear for sharing this informative post with us i am gaining a a lot of knowledge through this post but i also.want to share my opinion with you yes you are right our brain is machine so we will use it if we want to protects it from rust and we should do daily excercise of brain as much as we use it our IQ level will become increase through this the best excercise for barin are running and swimming because it will keep our brain healthyqnd if you want to make your brain sharpen then your sharpen your focus in order to become more intelligent you can take online courses in order to sharpens your focus and also your mind hope so my post will proves beneficial for all pf you guys and you must try these things for brain excercise