Some of the challenges to expect as a blogger

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Blogging is a good job that earns people good income nowadays, it is also lucrative if I must confess, without much argument, I believe we or most of us know what it really means. But as it is, there are some challenges that one should be expecting if you want to go into the line of career. Which are;

1. You must be ready for criticism
2. Publicity

1. You must be ready for criticism: If you want to go into this job, as a beginner you must prepared for something like this because there is high chance of encountering it. Some people will criticize you in the beginning and it might make you feel discouraged but do not let it, you should find a way to make it your motivation, I know it won’t be easy to do but no one says it was going to be. So just work hard on being the best and prepare for the worst that could happen, you should be strong.

2. Publicity: This plays a very vital role in the work we are talking about and it is how they really make income for themselves as a blogger, you have to work on being known and popular at first, and honestly speaking, it is not easy to attain this so it is another challenge for you to fight through.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are that comes with online businesses including blogging. Sometimes people venture into blogging with the mindset that they will make quick money and after a while they realise that the reverse is the case. if you want to go into blogging there are a lot of things you must know and put in place in order to be successful. you must know that blogging is a long-term project and on the way you will meet criticisms and a lot of other people that will try to talk down on your content but with determination and desire to succeed, you will definitely become successful. A major challenge that you may encounter as a blogger is being banned from Google adsense. I have seen a whole lot of people that experienced it and it was really sad for them after a whole lot of work and determination they have put in place and when it is time for them to cash out their money they get banned by Google Adsense. That is why it is important for you to also use other ad platforms in order to make sure that you get your money at the end of the month after the work you have put in place.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing. Well for me I have a different point of view totally although what you said is true. If I am engaging in blogging now I think the only challenge I will be having on daily basis will be how to generate different content for posting.

This is even easier for people that are interested to post about events that happened around the world such as politics , crime and other that people might be interested.

Blogger who is not really interested to post concerning politics has to be generating some of his content most especially those that deal with science or romance as the concentrating niche. And sometimes it is always so stressful for you to research on all these topics and write them which is not always that easy tasks .

That is the only challenge I will possibly faced if I am to engage in blogging today . Maybe there are unknown challenges that will likely appear when I am inside the blogging . I know criticism will definitely be among no matter how I try . I won't really have anything to do than to be ready to face it that's all I could say .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Blogging is a really great online job to do currently. But it comes with it's challenges just like everything else. I totally agree with what you have mentioned. People truly love to criticize anyone that comes out and make his/her opinions loud.

The more you are criticized by people, the more your blog gains so much publicity. Which is a good thing because it helps build you the traffic you need. However, some of those criticism is negative and that can make you feel bad. It is best to control your emotions here and keep working.

Another challenge that comes with blogging is the amount of work you get yourself into. If you have another job, it becomes so hard to do everything. But with good time management, you can do it. Remember that you need to post content regularly and do alot of promotion, that may be so much work.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the lucrative ways to make money online. you can become your own boss running networks of blogs. Blogging also comes with its own issues. I am going to highlight some of the problems you are going to encounter on your journey to become a blogger.

Indexation Issue
If you are a new blogger there is no way you are going to escape indexation issue. Some of your post are not going to show up on Google search engine.

This means you will not be able to receive traffic from this content. He took about seven months for Google to rank some of my contacts on my blogs.

Google sandbox
This is another issue you are going to face as a blogger. Your website will not receive much traffic if it is still less than a year old with less authority. You might be posting regularly and see no results.

This can be very frustrating at times. you just have to keep posting content as things will turn around when the blog reaches a year old and above.
Competition

Google alogrithm
Google I love written update is another issue you are going to face as a problem. Google may roll out another update and it is going to affect the traffic of a website. Google roll out snippet ban last quarter of year 2021 and it affects a lot of bloggers.

Hackers
Hacker are one of those things you need to deal with constantly when you are a blogger. Once you gain authority for your blog there are some people who will want to profit from your effort.

They will try constantly just to penetrate and take the ownership of your website. This is the reason why it is very important to install wordfence plugin to prevent excella penetration into your site.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that there are various different challenges a blogger might face. As far as criticism is concerned, I think you may face criticism if you post some of controversial information ion your blog. In order to avoid such kind of condition, you must post information that is based on facts, not on controversy. As far as publicity is concerned, you may gain publicity once your blog starts generating enough traffic. Unfortunately, it is not so easy to get traffic for your blog. This is due to the fact that you must work really hard to get noticed. Once your blog starts getting noticing, you will start getting good traffic. in order to do that, you must market your website in an efficient way.

This can be done by approaching people on many social media platforms and promoting your site online. You must utilize the right kinds of SEO methods in order to generate raw traffic from search engines and this might never be an easy thing to do. I would never advise people to rely on SEO only. You can generate traffic from website sharing and directories directly. This involves hard work and only after a long time you will start seeing results. Blogging is never an easy thing at all.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I can very well I show you that blogging easy choice for a lot of people who want to start a online making money carrier . I actually love that just because it has a lot of advantages over others. If you want to start a blog you can be rest assured that $50 is going to be enough for you to start one up to the extent of monetization . This does not mean that we are not going to be challenges that you are going to face and I am going to highlight some of them .
1. Competition . The biggest challenge that you are going to face as a blogger is actually competition because no matter what you think you are going to be doing, there is somebody who is writing about the same thing and as such you need to put in extra work to ensure that you are going to rank higher .

2. Lack of traffic . There are a lot of people who usually feel like they should give up a few months after opening their blog because it is not gaining the type of popularity that they think it should be having . It is very important that you should be patient and calm at this moment as things like this usually take time .

Suba

Staff member
Bloggers and sites are living information, and we must maintain it continuously by updating, old content or adding new content. Visitors will be reluctant to visit old content that they have read, thus demanding us to create new content. If there are already followers on your blog, then your blog has started to be known in the internet world.