Start Using Your Phone To Earn

Carpon

Valued Contributor
It is no new thing that many people have mobile phones that can access the internet and are only using the phone to use up their money rather than earn. The mobile phone should be a money making machine and not a money eating machine and with just your phone, you can earn even without any money by doing or engaging in the following.

✓ Paid surveys: This is done online and even with a phone. You only need to get registered and answer questions credibly to earn.

✓ Forum posting: if you have the ability to write good contents and give out relevant information, there are many forums available from which you can earn by posting and engaging in relevant discussions.

✓ Amazon Publishing: you can earn on Amazon kdp when you publish books online. You need no money at all to register as it is free.

All the above do not require an initial capital; it needs only consistency and persistence.

Shaf

Verified member
While it's easy to make money with one's phone, I've discovered that many people don't like it and consider it a bad way to earn. I've introduced quite a number of people but only a few remained consistent with it.

Working on paid to post forums is the easiest way to earn money online in this era but people prefer to go for scams that promise them huge unrealistic returns in a short period of time instead of working hard.

Some people worked diligently on faucets for years to accumulate coins like Tron which blew up and made them rich. If one can watch closely and be patient, the work will pay off.

Even those without skills can learn. I learnt a lot in my 3 years of working online. I have a bit of knowledge about marketing and advertising, content writing, designing of pictures, money making ideas and more, all learnt through YouTube and Google.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Today our smartphones is equipped with so many features and properties which can totally help us to be effective in some ways of doing things. With the use of our smartphones we can totally enjoy the privilege of making money online and that is because with the use of our smartphone we can totally access the Internet whenever and wherever as long as we have a good internet service and connections. Talking about the various ways we can make money with the use of our smartphone well in my own perspective I will advise an individual to make money via paid to post websites and platforms.

Interestingly, this is absolutely the most benefiting way an individual can make money online especially if he or she is a newbie or a newly-introduced individual to the act of making money online. Your ability to make money online can totally be effective when you have a good internet connection.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes these days we can make money with just our phones you just need to have the right amount of data in your phone and you can make money from any site.

I think people need to know that slot of site admins have made their sites now or platforms to be mobile-friendly so you can do their tasks even with your phone like you rightly stated a lot of posting site can be accessed with the mobile phone and you can do all the writing with your phone even survey taking sites you can take all the surveys with your phone, you can also write articles with your phone just need the right app that you can use for work with your phone you can also watch videos and make money using your phone so a lot of jobs online now can be done with the phone and feels good to know this.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Nowadays, it is easy to make money online. The internet has made things very easy. You just need a smartphone and a good internet connection. Of course, it is important to find legit earning sites, otherwise you may waste time and effort working on fake sites without receiving any payment in the end. For this reason, we must do a very good search for any new site we come across. In this way, we can be safe.

E

eldavis

The above mentions are great ways to earn with our phones but also not the only way. I have seen graphic designers create lots of designs with their phones and make good money from it. I have also seen affiliate marketers use their smart phones for their marketing and they are making good money from it. These days most freelancers also prefer using their smartphones for their freelancing gigs rather than a laptop due to the fact that a smartphone is more mobile than a laptop. I believe anyone who is yet to make use of their smartphones as a medium to make legit money still has a long way to go.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money with your phone is a fun thing to do honestly, when I'm working on Trendri or writing articles for my website most of my friends will think I am just chatting of wasting time.

I think it is really cool thing to do, especially if the exchange rate is greater in your country you get to make some coins.

But then one has to be very consistent and patient to be able to make something tangible, it's not actually a get rich quick thing, I learnt a lot here and I've helped a lot too, I haven't tried paid surveys because I know they do not support my country.

Most people's mentality when it comes to making money online is, fast money,, they're looking for a hack that will put one million in their pockets and often times they get burnt in the process, if one is willing to start small and build, then this is the right place to make it happen.