Starting a Blog or Social Media Page

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Starting a blog or social media page is an excellent way to earn money from your passion. It's a great way to get your name out there and express yourself. It also helps you build up a portfolio of work, which can be very beneficial if you plan on working in the media industry later on.

There are many different types of blogs and social media pages, so it's worth thinking about what kind of content you're going to produce before deciding which platform you want to use. Here are some ideas:

Blog: A personal blog is great for sharing your thoughts and opinions on subjects that interest you. You can make money by selling advertising space on your page or by becoming an affiliate for products that relate to your niche.

Social Media Page: A social media page is like a blog but designed specifically for Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. These are great because they offer instant exposure to millions of people who may not know about your site otherwise.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The purpose of having a blog and having social media pages can sometimes be the same, that is to make money. I have a blog and I also have a facebook page, Instagram account, and twitter account. I make money from my blog but I am not making money from any of my social media pages directly. However, I am promoting my blog through social media pages and driving traffic to my blog. IN order to earn from blog, you need a lot of traffic. you will have to build at least 2 K daily traffic to start earning. IN order to earn from social pages, you need social pages with a huge following, you need hundreds of thousands of followers to be able to make money from your social pages. If you have a lot of followers, you can earn in multiple ways, such as promoting products, selling products, sponsorship, etc.