Starting a business with $100 bill.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In some areas of west Africa majority of people believe that day minimum capital that an individual can absolutely start a reasonable business with shouldn't be below $1000 but somehow I doubt that because some people are able to start a property and reasonable amount of business even with the using of $100 bill . In some areas it is not absolutely the amount of money that an individual has to start a business but what really matters is what the individual have in mind to establish with the use of the capital's given to him or her . This could be absolutely clarified when we noticed that majority of high capital initially started business have absolutely crumble as a result of wrong management and inconsiderate operation . In some west African country's majority of newly-established business which usually have a meaningful and reasonable initial capital investment have absolutely failed as a result of poor management and the inability to boost business sales and profit that usually caused as a result of the inability and the nun creativity of the business owner . So with this in mind it is absolutely not true to blame the amount of capital that an individual start a business with but what we should be more blamed and concerned about is how the individual managers the money or the capital given to him into the business .

I know of many individuals that started business with just a little capital given to them and today they have grown this small businesses into a mighty and prestigious one .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is particularly true the capital that an individual has in order to start a business is absolutely not the real deal but what is the real deal simply is what's the individual have in mind established with the money given to him or her . It is absolutely true that majority of people who established businesses of today that we all are familiar off they have started their business with little capital but because they are acquainted with what it is to run and manage a business they have been able to grow this business into a prominent and into a prestigious one that we all are familiar with today . I have couple of friends that are able to establish business on their own pictures little capital , but I will say that started a business put $100 bill is absolutely possible . In Nigeria there are several businesses that an individual can actually start with $100 bill some of these businesses include running a confectionery shop , or even selling local juice two members of the public .

How to get every since a majority of people have actually made it very big by just considering little businesses like this .