Starting small is the key to success.

Kennysplash

Verified member
There is a popular quotes that says little drops of water makes the mighty ocean. The best application of this quote is in business, there are a lot of benefits in starting a business little by little and then eventually growing it to large empire. You can achieve many things if you are willing to put in small and consisted efforts. Let us take some examples that proves this right.
1. Jeff Bezos. He started Amazon in his small room selling books only. Now it has evolved into a billion dollar industry which made him the richest person in the world for a long time.
2. Mark Zuckerberg. He started Facebook when he was in college from his hostel room, when he later dropped out he continued with it and later became a social media used by billions of people worldwide.
3. Steve jobs. He founded apple with a friend in his garage. He was consistent with his tech that it is now also a renowned and wealthy company.
So all these examples shows that starting small can go a long way than plunging at once. There are more examples, if you know any please share.

Unique23

It is true that if you start small business than after many time it grow day by day . I saw many people who are starting business in small type but after that they are successful in thier business.

Seyesystem

Every small business if properly managed have the tendency of becoming big and successful. Boast of the big businesses that we here of their name globally started from small business which buy event of time became big. I will advise every small business owner to focus and manage their business properly so that the business will be successful in it business environment. There is always I'm waiting for new business to mature before making profit. A business owner that want is business to be successful must be discipline and stay Focus another to achieve the organisational goals and he must have the ability to manage the available capital with human resources towards achieving the goals of the organisation. Small business that is well managed will surely me a great and successful business.