Study Proves That Exercise Can Greatly Make Your Bones Much Healthier And Stronger!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Exercise is one of the most beneficial things for a human body. You can actually prevent many kinds of diseases and even reverse diseases if you start exercising. Unfortunately, many people ignore the benefits of exercise. If you ever had realized how beneficial exercise is, you would not have wasted time when it comes to being physically active! There are many people who erroneously believe that exercising might be bad for your bones due to the physical impact of exercise on your bones. However, now a new research that was conducted by the professional scientists of the catholic University Leuven actually shows that exercise can be good for your bones, too! So if you want to make your bones healthier and prevent osteoporosis, then you must consider starting exercising today!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Exercise is very important for once general health and well-being. Early last year I took a compulsory exercise plan because I wanted to reducing weight and also get muscular.
Along the lying I left the plan even when I had progressed very well in my exercise journey. I'm still regretting why I left it but I think very soon I will begin the journey because I am really occupied with activities at the moment. Discipline is something that you need in the journey because if you're not disciplined enough you can't follow the plan.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Exercise is very important for once general health and well-being. Early last year I took a compulsory exercise plan because I wanted to reducing weight and also get muscular.
Along the lying I left the plan even when I had progressed very well in my exercise journey. I'm still regretting why I left it but I think very soon I will begin the journey because I am really occupied with activities at the moment. Discipline is something that you need in the journey because if you're not disciplined enough you can't follow the plan.

I also plan to start exercising soon in the future. I do have regrets over starting exercise much later in my life. However, I am struggling from some health related issues right now, so I do not have enough stamina to exercise. When I will recover, the very first thing I plan to do is exercise. My current online activities also do not allow me to exercise and this is really bad. I hope to strengthen my bones, too. :)

A K Rao

Yes, regular exercise for an hour or so will definitely help you to have stronger bones. The exercise may vary from individual to individual depending upon the gender, age, and other factors. The exercise can be either some brisk walking to the plain walking, it must be regular and without a break in between. Taking Calcium tabs along with Vitamin D capsules under the supervision of a physician will definitely improve your bones and keep them healthy.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, regular exercise for an hour or so will definitely help you to have stronger bones. The exercise may vary from individual to individual depending upon the gender, age, and other factors. The exercise can be either some brisk walking to the plain walking, it must be regular and without a break in between. Taking Calcium tabs along with Vitamin D capsules under the supervision of a physician will definitely improve your bones and keep them healthy.

Walking is also a good exercise that might also improve the health of bones. One of my old relatives says that he used to walk a lot. But I do not understand that how come he faces joint pain. I can understand that he is old but there are many old people who can walk without any difficulty. It might be possible that some people have genetically strong bodies and this is why they are more capable of walking even at an old age. I think we all should concentrate more on exercise and healthy diet, so we can actually stop old age-related difficulties.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Exercise is one of the most beneficial things for a human body. You can actually prevent many kinds of diseases and even reverse diseases if you start exercising. Unfortunately, many people ignore the benefits of exercise. If you ever had realized how beneficial exercise is, you would not have wasted time when it comes to being physically active! There are many people who erroneously believe that exercising might be bad for your bones due to the physical impact of exercise on your bones. However, now a new research that was conducted by the professional scientists of the catholic University Leuven actually shows that exercise can be good for your bones, too! So if you want to make your bones healthier and prevent osteoporosis, then you must consider starting exercising today!
Exercise is very good for the body and its also help one to be healthy all the time.
Most of the time when you always jugging early in the morning there are some sweating that will be coming out of the body which after the exercise one will be so free and have peace of mind.
Whenever one is doing exercise one will look active and smart. Its also help brain to be working well.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
From what I understand with exercise vis-a-vis the health of bones it is not exactly the bones that benefit from the exercise. It is the muscles that get stronger with exercise and probably the muscles give protection to the bones hence some people think that exercise is strengthening the bones. Calcium is what the bones need. That is why I drink milk at least twice a week for my calcium needs.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well if you are talking about bones being strong.....I think there has to be some exercises to do to make your bone much stronger. If you are trying to build your bones and make it stronger, I think you need to consider Plank Exercises often and also Press Ups, both can be done anytime in the day. But i do both early in the morning and some times in the night.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Exercise can increase the bone mass thereby leading to good bone formation.. when engaging in exercise there are a lot of things that happens to the body to make the body adapts to the exercise that is why sometimes engaging in new exercise for the first time you can leads to body pains, soon the body will adopt to the exercise. The adoption strengthens the bones and muscles to withstand it next time.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
it is absolutely hundred percent true and accurate that indulging in varieties of exercises helps to build strong bones in the human body . but it is important that we understand that exercising does not only build strong bones in the human body it's also assist in faster metabolism breakdown and faster description process also in the human body . majority of people do not exercise today because they think that the act of exercising is only for individuals that has taken for ways to lose weight correctly . This is absolutely wrong and it is a big lie , the act of exercising is absolutely for everyone and whether you are looking for ways to lose weight or whether you are looking for ways to build stronger bones and muscles in the body everyone must indulge in exercise .

The immune system which is responsible for fighting of various bacteria and fungi that are capable and have the ability to make us become sick , Ill , and diseased could be avoided as we involved in regular routine exercise in order to build our immune system and make them strong and effective to Battle sickness , diseases , and infections that we are more likely to face today .