Study Provides Some Evidence That Oranges Might Stop Degeneration Of Eye Retina

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Oranges are one of the most popular fruits in the world. There are many kind of species of oranges available all around the world and it seems each and every country has its own variant of oranges. Oranges are very healthy and they are a great source of vitamin C. It seems that oranges are also good for your eye health. According to a research that was conducted in Australia's Westmead Institute, oranges can actually help you to prevent degeneration of retina that usually occurs at an older age and affects your vision. This study is very important due to the fact that the study observes that people who consume oranges on a regular basis have a 60 percent lower risk of suffering from this kind of condition.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its good you made researches about the benefits surrounding orange. I've never taken my time well to study the benefits around eating of oranges cos i don't eat oranges, unless its occasionally. But when it cones to buying orange like i buy Apple, cherry, watermelon etc fruits, is not the same. Those names are the ones I spend my money for. Haven't learned about orange reducing the risk of retina degeneration I'll be considering it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have been eating a lot of oranges but I only eat oranges because I know it is a fruit and contains a lot of vitamins like the vitamin c that you have just mentioned ,about from that I didn't really know the deep function of orange just like you I've just mention that it has the ability to stop the degeneration of the retina , this clearly shows that every fruit we eat havebdeep functon that we do not know
Oranges are one of the most popular fruits in the world. There are many kind of species of oranges available all around the world and it seems each and every country has its own variant of oranges. Oranges are very healthy and they are a great source of vitamin C. It seems that oranges are also good for your eye health. According to a research that was conducted in Australia's Westmead Institute, oranges can actually help you to prevent degeneration of retina that usually occurs at an older age and affects your vision. This study is very important due to the fact that the study observes that people who consume oranges on a regular basis have a 60 percent lower risk of suffering from this kind of condition.