Survey sites vs paid to post sites which is more preferable??

Ajebo25

Verified member
There many ways by which we can make money online one of the ways to make money online is answering survey I don't buy the idea of making money through survey platforms simply because it's is restricted to some country meaning not everyone can make money with survey websites, another reason why I didn't see like the idea of survey websites was because the only survey website that was not restricted to my location and I tried to join went I started answering survey I discovered that I wasn't credited for the survey which I was answering I was really frustrated by this then I decided to leave the website since then I have never gone to survey websites again.

Another way by which we can make money online is by writing articles there are many ways by which writers can make money, they can make money by writing for blogs and other companies which pays writers for unique articles some pay per post and some pay per views i think making money through paid to Post is the best way to make money online I have been making money through it for some time now and I must say it's a very good way to make money online.

so which do you think is better survey sites?? Or paid to post sites?

It depends on your geographical location because someone who is in a country like the United States of America would probably choose taking online surveys because he or she will make more money. There are several survey platforms they can venture into and 10 minutes of survey can probably give them up to $1 or even more but you can not make such an amount of money on paid to post platforms.

There is someone I have interacted with before who lives in the United kingdom and he said that there are a lot of survey platforms you can venture into and make some good amount of money by taking short surveys.

This may actually not be the case for people who are not in their 1 countries. If you are in a tier one country, taking online surveys is the best for you but if you're not working on paid to post platform is the surest because if you can be consistent enough you can make reasonable amount of money.

The truth is that working on paid to post platforms is time consuming but with consistency you can probably make something tangible for yourself. Generally, they're both very good but your location matters.