Surveys site that favours the loe tier countries?

Wiserr

While working online has any one here came across a survey site that favours the low tier countries? I believe no my reason is because no one can earn like $7 and still visit forums to earn money, I want all of us here to share his or her experience on how surveys works in the low tier countries, we hardly find a legit paying surveys site it even if we find such sites we hardly find available surveys, the most anoying part of it is you'll finish registering on a survey site and they only thing that you can see is sorry we are out of surveys seriously it's feels very bad but if you are working online I'll say this will become a normality to almost all of us, when registering on a site we often face such challenges and seriously I will say it's feels very bad, that's not our main point of discussion,I want each and everyone of us to share his or her experience on surveys site, here is my biggest question, why do most surveys site don't favours the kids tier countries? I want to have more clearification on this please, thank you in advance.