Sweatcoin- earn rewards for walking.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people believe that is totally impossible to make money online by just walking, how is the website known as Sweatcoin makes it absolutely possible. Sweatcoin is a digital currency and fitness tracking app that rewards users with sweatcoins for tracking and verifying their outdoor steps using the app. The app uses the GPS and other sensors on users' smartphones to track their steps and verify that they are taken outside. Users can then redeem their sweatcoins for a variety of rewards, such as discounts on products and services, gift cards, and charity donations. The app is intended to motivate people to be more active and healthy by providing a tangible reward for their physical activity.

This app is considered to be both available for iOS users and Android phone users and you can possibly see this application on the Google app store and on the Google Play store. In my own view and perspective this app seems to be the most interesting and the most easy way an individual can definitely make money online. The application is absolutely very legit and you do not have to worry about being scammed because the app is totally safe and cannot damage your smartphone.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I would have loved to use these walking apps as I’m on a weight loss journey but I’m restricted by location.I have come across some of apps now about walking to earn money but none works for my location. The thing is that these apps are slow earning that you can’t depend on it as a way of earning money the sweat coin app is a known walking app for money.. The thing is that the walk points needed by this app is much because it will really take a long time for one to cash out

The thing is that the sweatcoin app task might be the most interesting and the most easy way of making money online. it is still good to keep it as passive income while going about your daily activities but cashing out might take a lot of months to be able to get to pay out.

Last edited: