Sweatcoin: your digital app

Mastergp

Verified member
SweatCoin is a digital currency that can be earned by walking and can be used to purchase goods and services from participating merchants. That goes a long way to tell you that if you have been exercising without getting paid with the help of sweatcoin you can be able to make easy money from the energy you relinquish, and you can be able to use the money from your sweatcoin to purchase goods and services from other digital online markets, infact the platform has really help a lot, all you need to do is to registered on the platform get your account activated your also verify your email and then you start using it whenever you are working out whenever you are exercising and at the end of the day you are being paid. And for any reason you make money from the system you can use it at any time you don't need any third party to withdraw your money from sweatcoin all you need is to convert the money into your own local currency or you can use the sweatcoin to purchase any goods of your choice that you need. The app tracks your steps and rewards you with SweatCoin is available on both iOS and Android devices. Some people use it as a way to earn rewards for being active, while others use it to save money on purchases.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I saw something like this on pico worker. There was an activities that requested members on pico worker to register and sign up to a sweatcoin app but I was not actively interested in the task because I did not know what sweatcoin was all about and how I am earn it.

Well I can research more on the coin to find out other advanced information about it to see the potential it has to offer. I am not always interested in all these new upcoming projects because of some of their dubious activities. I am done a lot airdrop on countless basis but I've not been able to benefit in any of them.

To join the platform I will have to do some research to understand more about people behind the project. I will also have to check on their social media handles to see what is going on there . That can help me to run into a conclusion if such will be profitable in the future or not.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I came across Sweatcoin while finishing some tasks on Sproutgigs website. It looks like a great app to earn from plus it really encourages workouts which is good for your health. I am a registered member there just because I was finishing up a task but it has become an interesting app for me.

I like that the site detects your steps on its own, you have a reason to carry your phone around when you are taking that walk. Though so many people rarely do so, it is time to start.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The sweatcoin is a great app to earn from as it really encourages workouts which is good for your body. The thing is that the sweatcoin app task is one of the most interesting and easy way of making money online. The truth is that I would have loved to use these walking apps as I’m on a weight loss journey but I’m restricted by my location. I know I have come across some of these apps of walking to earn money but none works for my location.

Another thing is that these apps are slow earning that you can’t depend on it as a way of earning money like one I just commented on here needs one to make 62,000 to make only$35. See the little money one will be making after walking that high number of steps. it will really take a long time for one to cash out but it still good as good as a source of passive income.