Talent vs Education

Kipkirui

I do believe that talent and education are two different aspects of life.That is according to me but I don't know what other people think about it.Talent is naturally obtained or I can rather call it freely given by God but a question comes,are all talents given by God? Are there bad talents for example being a super thief?Anyway that is not my concern,let's compare the two.
Which one of the two have made many to prosper in life.Which has given many people a wider opportunity to earn a lot?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The point is that talent will it be the most profitable if we are to consider it based on the amount of money most talented people are earning. For example we understand that players are one of the most paid talented people in the world and because of their talent they are able to make a lot of money, so it all depends on what people really have to offer.

At the same time people with better educational qualification can start up something and grow it to a stage that their business can be so profitable to them that really makes them Billionaires. is it is still based on what they have to offer .

I believe earning will be much easier when you have a good talent because you will be adopted by people that can help you grow your talent , but in terms of educational qualification do you are to establish everything on your own. It will depend on your ability but talent gives opportunity to make money more .

The fact is that anyone can make money from educational qualification and at the same time people can also make a lot of money from their talent .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think talent comes from God and people that are doing the negatives are just practicing evil and it has nothing to do with talent. Someone being a super thief can't be talent for me I believe talent is mostly about doing something innovative with ones abilities.

Though Education is good but what makes one outstanding and unique is the Talent. Looking at the reality of things people that are superstars and famous in this world are those with talents. Look at ones that uses his or her talent to sing even without acquiring education will get fame, money and even power but a first class graduate with all the qualifications and knowledge isn't even recognized outside his settings. but same can't be said if a musician.

Another thing will talent is that getting or making money is effortless. Fans will always want to gift them expensive stuff, money and even dash them.assets. This is just for using your talent to wow people. The thing is that I'm not trying to downplay education because education plays its own significant roles both in our lives and the society but talent takes one farther in life. We just need to look around and see the wonders talents are doing in the world.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The two of them work together. One cannot do without another. I understand that they are people that are heavily talented. The truth is that they need some form of education to brush up and sharpen that talent for it to be fully expressed. When we talk of education, people think it is all about going to college to get a degree. It goes far beyond that. It encompasses everything that would widen the scope of thinking of a person. Take for instance, a person is talented in music. You need some form of education to learn how to sing on key, do reeves and runs and soloing a song.

So for me, education and talent complement each other excellently. I always advocate that talented people should take some time to be educated first before they lunge out. Talent is raw but education sharpens it and refines it to the next level.

E

eldavis

Personally i think for one to truly succeed, talent and education have to work hand in hand. A person might have the natural or raw talent in a particular thing but when faced with someone else who has years of training and experience in that same field, the difference is always clear. So why you have the talent, you also need to educate yourself so you can fully utilize that talent. There certain persons out there who do not have the talent but cause they have the knowledge, they can easily go head to head with does who have the talent.