Earn Money Tap into the E-book business

Michael509

The E-book business is a great way to earn money. You can create your own or find a book that's already been published in print and license it to publish online. You can pay the author 8-15% royalties based on net sales or a one-time payment for the online publishing rights.

I know someone in a forum that I belong. The guy is known for publishing e book on sexual topics. And he is making a cool dough since the topic is always hot topics. The only thing about the ebook is that most people don't really like reading software materials. Personally, I prefer reading hardware material to reading software materials.

The E-book business is a great way to earn money. You can create your own or find a book that's already been published in print and license it to publish online. You can pay the author 8-15% royalties based on net sales or a one-time payment for the online publishing rights.
You are right a lot of people have realized this and are keying in to make money. A friend has just introduced me into amazon kindle that I can make good money writing and selling my books. I will soon start writing mine but I’m studying other patterns to carve my own niche

E-book business is a very lucrative business and I have seen a lot of people making a whole lot of money from it. There are so many places you can publish your books and sell for free provided you can drive traffic. Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the platforms in which you can use to publish your books. You can also publish plr books on gumroad and make a lot of money.