Tesla Could Empty Its 1.5 Billion dollar Bitcoin Bag In No Time, And Tron’s Justin Sun Wants It All

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
While the majority of Crypto-Twitter express their frustration following Musk's recent tweets. Sun has stepped up to preserve the market from the possible liquidation of $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin, which is the estimated amount of Bitcoin within Tesla’s possession.

Responding to the tweet posted by Musk, that sent Bitcoin to a new daily low, Sun wrote “I will buy all the Bitcoin that Elon Musk sells.”

Tron’s Justin Sun has remained bullish on bitcoin, despite Elon Musk’s bearish tweets. The founder of the Tron network has been consistent with his bullish feedback on the state of the market.

Sun has also been quick to make bullish requests and pledges in support of Tron’s native token (TRX). However, Sun seems to be more focused on bitcoin at this time.

This is really touch on the bulls, when are we going to come out of this? Elon Musk was on the side of the bulls but now on the bearish, but lets see if Sun can get the bulls to a new safe haven with the help he has promised to render by buying the shares of Tesla off the market.

What's your take on this issue?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, I'm just thinking that elon musk has removed his $1.5 billion investment around BTC, this one he is laying tantrum around BTC, trying to fall the price with his comments. He alone knows the reason why he is diverting peoples attention away from BTC in order for them to consider dogecoin and SHIBA INU coin. Since he has that $1.5 billion invested into BTC using his company's brand to that. Doesn't he want profit from such investment with all this below per comments centered around BTC??

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I also read Justin Sun's tweet about this yesterday and I am glad that he is trying to let Elon musk know that the crypto currency space is more than just one person who thinks he can manipulate the price of coins at a time. This is also a call for more individual to continue holding their coins and not sell out their Panic.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Gee, the plot thickens in the Bitcoin scene. Now we are seeing the whales in the crypto industry showing themselves. I believe that the whales are in control of the prices that they are like playing with us. But whatever happens the whale who holds the biggest amount of the crypto would not let the price go down. That's the tendency now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sure, the whales are on top of the crypto ecosystem, if you follow uptrend and read news about how many whales in each of the crypto coins, and the recent ones that entered into the investment circle of each of the coins on your wishlist you'll come to understand how the whales influence the market, and how you can have some good predictions in the future base on your evaluations after learning the needful.

Hamid777

I think justin sun should focus on tron and its upgrade!!!

D

Deleted member 28127

This is up to this two big investor to buy and sell bitcoin if bitcoin is still falling down then the price will be soon close to 10000 $ then it will not be more profitable than other cryptocurrency or price will be approched between them so everything is possible in crypto world.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is up to this two big investor to buy and sell bitcoin if bitcoin is still falling down then the price will be soon close to 10000 $ then it will not be more profitable than other cryptocurrency or price will be approched between them so everything is possible in crypto world.
No doubt dear, everything is possible when it comes to the digital currency world. BTC can still get to that amount which is predicted, like $100,000-$1000,000 etc. But it is matter of time, and the general acceptance of crypto by people just as everyone wowed the fiat currency. If we wow BTC that way, then it is very much possible to see it grow up to that level in the future.