Tesla will add Dogecoin to it payment options

Flow-er

Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla made a tweet suggesting that Dogecoin will integrated into Tesla's Charging stations. Ofcourse, we all know that the leading memecoin enjoyed the backing of the centibillionaire. What baffled me on Dogecoin market value, is that we didn't see a significant surge in the price despite the number of user it amassed. The whales, institutional , and individuals see potential in the future of Dogecoin and this accounted for the massive adoption.

Lots effort was made to ensure that the price of the Dogecoin increases and it later call for burning DOGE worth millions of dollars. Yet I didn't see a significant impact on the price of the Dogecoin. Now that the game changer made statement that he would add DOGE to the list of payments for the purchase of the Tesla's electric cars, we should expect a full-fledged upswing in Dogecoin.

Showing his love for Dogecoin, the centibillionaire, Elon Musk also made statements that he will integrate the leading memecoin into the payment option for SpaceX and Starlink in the future.

I guess it's time to accumulate as much as the Dogecoin we could because a full-fledged uptrend is guaranteed in the future.

Note: it's not a financial advice.