The advantage of having your own money

EKUSANI

Good morning once again to everyone .on these articles I want to talk about the advantage of having your own money. it's always good to have your own money and being on yourself instead of others. and it always give self respect,honour from the people around you.having your own money always gives you the right to invest it at any giving time.whether you gain it or you lose. having your own money always makes you depend on your self. when you have your own money you can buy whatever your heart desire such as houses, cars, land and properties at any given amount without anybody questioning. you can even choose to help anybody you wish to help, because it is your money and you have the power, respect. like in Nigeria you have the power as the government.even if you break the law nobody will say anything because you have the power in your hand and that is why or exactly what pushes so many youths to look for money in the wrong direction because money is power.when you have it you can control anything. And that will make you live the kind of love you always wish to live.

Ayeshabashir

As we all know that ,everyone this world consider that money is everything and also very essential if we want to survive in this world. Because without money no one can eat food and live a healthy life .So that's why every person wants to get money and for this he work a lot and spent his whole life in order to make money.

We can do a lot of things with money . Money is just not important to eat food and complete their needs infact in order to live independently, to complete their wishes,for a better lifestyle and to buy a luxurious house money is needed.
Besides this there are also many benefits of your own money .If you have your own money then you can start your own business if you have knowledge about this,you can go anywhere wherever you want like you can go to the tour of any country.You will be able to make a better a future for your family and give them a better life.

You will able to build a good reputation in your society. You can helps the poor and needy people according to your own wish.In short we can say that your own money will make you independent

Last edited:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In my own opinion the way I understand the topic of the thread is the ability of being your own boss all the ability to be able to fend for your physical and material needs without having to depend or dwell on anyone possibly your parents or family relatives to fend for your physical and material needs . it is commendable how the youth of today and making it a priority to make money possibly online for engaging in different online activities and gigs , so as to get paid a positive and considerable amount of money online . in this way they are able to have their own money and can fend for most of their physical and material needs and wants .

The aspect of independency should be the goal of everyone , student and youth who are still living with their parents and guardians should understand that their parents and guardian will not always and totally be there for them in order to provide their material and physical needs , and yet it is high time they start making their own money by working and performing online activities and tasks in order to earn a reasonable and considerate amount of money for their good works .

blessingc

There are many benefits of having your own money. Money has value to it it's not just a paper or coin, it can be used as an exchange to get what you desire, be it goods or services. As long as you have your own money you can afford yourself your necessities.
When you have your own money, you've gotten yourself that respect automatically, you do not need to rely on anyone for anything. You can pay your bills, you have previledges of getting what you need with your hard-earned money. You decide whether to invest with your money damning the risk but you cant borrow to invest, you decide how your money is being used.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There is power that comes with money and people who have money are always respected much more than people without money , that is why everyone are struggling to have a financial freedom because that will really give them opportunity for them to be honoured ,respected and admired by the society but in most cases all this thing is not really necessary. It must only be for people that have money e, veryone must be respected because everyone is all equal before the law.

When we have access to money and probably we are able to generate our own money without depending heavily on other people , we will have that respect which comes naturally when they raise money . It also moves you from an average person to someone in the VIP section, but all these things as I understand is just for personal pleasure because in most cases , it does not really have anything to offer the humanity.

If someone has money, the best thing the person has to do is to try as much as possible is to engage in charity and do other things for the main purpose of helping humanity because here it will be much more appreciated thanks all those things up there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The advantages of having your own money is numerous and uncountable because money is something everyone need in order to survive. There is no way you can be able to survive if you really do not have money to buy food and necessary things required of you to survive as a human being.

This is why everyday people are working in order to have money. Anyone who does not work to have money will probably not be able to feed no matter his country of residence. If you have money you will have self respect because you will not beg anyone to give you money and you are not dependent on anyone to give you money.

As an adult you are expected to start looking for several ways in which you can make your own money comfortably. if you have money you can be able to leave your parents house early and start your own life which is probably the dream of every teenager.

Money gives you peace of mind most of the time and comfort because you can probably buy anything you need and you can travel to any country of your choice. The advantages of having your own money is undoubtedly, uncountable.

Rachael

Verified member
The advantage of having your own money cannot be under emphasized. There is something I came to realize that when you are under the mercy of anyone, I mean anyone even if they are your blood relation, there is this caution that you must do everything that they say because they provide for your bills. When an individual can fend for himself. he becomes an independent person who can make decisions for himself and as such, there would be no one to track or remote your life. I have seen cases where someone served the master for years and at the end of it all, she was refused to be paid.

I have also witnessed cases where due to trust, people left their jobs only to be disappointed by those they trusted and also ridiculed. In this life, you must work hard to make your money if not, you would not be regarded as anything. Sadly, in the society we live, those who do not have money are being treated like they are outcast and also being stigmatized even by the ones that should be protecting their image. It is no the choice of most people to remain dependent but some circumstances might arise which must surely have an end.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Which of the advantages of making our own money do I want to recount? The advantages of making our own money are just too numerous to count. That's the reason why we need to make money for us to see many advantages that follow the making money on our process.

Increment in respect and dignity: money is power, no wonder when a renowned Nigerian author, Buchi Emechita, wrote a novel titled "Naira Power" to eulogise the power of money. Who will not repsect you when you have money? Nobody. The wife, friends and even enemies will wish to be like you. That's one of the advantages.

Personal decision: there is nothing that's better and sweeter than making personal decision without depending on any body or money from someone else. I could remember most of my decisions that are stalked just because I was not paid salary. For some one that is making his own money, there won't be issue of dependency.

Self fulfillment: Sigmund Freud and Abraham Maslow were right when they talked about self actualization. Humans are insatiable truly but when we have money, we see ourselves being successful to a while because we can actually get most things done through money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good morning once again to everyone .on these articles I want to talk about the advantage of having your own money. it's always good to have your own money and being on yourself instead of others. and it always give self respect,honour from the people around you.having your own money always gives you the right to invest it at any giving time.whether you gain it or you lose. having your own money always makes you depend on your self. when you have your own money you can buy whatever your heart desire such as houses, cars, land and properties at any given amount without anybody questioning. you can even choose to help anybody you wish to help, because it is your money and you have the power, respect. like in Nigeria you have the power as the government.even if you break the law nobody will say anything because you have the power in your hand and that is why or exactly what pushes so many youths to look for money in the wrong direction because money is power.when you have it you can control anything. And that will make you live the kind of love you always wish to live.
Good morning everyone! Your thread is really very interesting. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is definitely very important to have your own money. It is true that you cannot survive without money. You need money to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family.
Money offers you financial freedom and independence. When you have money, you can make plans for the future and buy whatever you want.
In my opinion, money makes our life easier but it is not everything. Money does not always bring happiness. There are other things in life which are far more important like love, peace and health.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Every one needs to have money, because it is very much important in our daily life, you want to buy food, clothes, pay your utility bills you need money. Money is top priority, I don't see need why I'll rely on someone to help me with money when I am a man. I am working so hard online and offline to have reasonable income stream in order not to rely on any one for help. My parents can't carry me till end of time, they'll definitely fade up on me when I'm not making progress to help myself. At the moment, I'm not looking out all the time for my parents to help me, I am a man I fend for my own needs. Provided you've turned 18 years of age, you need to look out for a way to survive on your own. Only teenagers and infants stay with their parents for their primary needs. If someone sees me begging my parents money up to now, it wouldn't look.nice at all, such will even result to an insult to me due to my current age that is above 18 years. So, I've learned to depend on myself and work hard to get more money.